Chapter 10: You can call me Penelopea

A/N: Well I started to write this 3 day in my vacation in Taiwan because I didn't know google docs even exist as an android app as well so I wrote like three-quarter of this on vacation when I have nothing to do. But this is quite poorly edited because apparently google docs on my phone is absolutely crud and can barely edit words. In fact, it was so much more like a distraction compared to a helper from when I have typing mistakes, something unpreventable while writing, especially on a phone. But now I guess I can finally keep the promise of a chapter/week even when this is more than 3.5K words you're talking about. Oh, and remember in chapter 6, when I answered Schmackler about why the name is Stella and not the official name in the game, well this is the chapter that explains it all. Hope you all enjoy.

Stella awoke from the rubbles as she felt extremely painful. She knew it was all just a trick by the chemist to lure her to her death, although the beam hit probably saved her. She tried to rise from the rubble, a feeling of adrenaline shot through her as she somehow moved the heavy debris out of the way. It made Stella quite shocked that she was that strong. She can't even lift a weight properly without falling, not to mention underneath the heavy weight. But that was not on her mind.

Darn that scientist escaped Stella thought. She turned around to see Rosita and Jesse a bit dazed and the three peashooters trying to get to them.

"Guys I'm here!" Stella screamed out loud. It grabbed the attention of the rest of the peashooters as Stella walked to the stunned plants, around a few meters before the struggling plants.

"Wait how the heck did you escaped?" Jason asked in a shocked expression.

"I don't know how I escaped. I got hit by a beam as well as the chemist. He took the teleportation route to teleport out of the house with, apparently, all of the Infinity weapons. I didn't escape and was hit by the rubble. I somehow pushed it away though"

"Before we have any more questions, first of all, what happened to your pods and head?" AJ asked as he looked at Stella, seemingly changed by the hit of the beam.

Stella looked at her pods, only to realize that they weren't there anymore. It was replaced by two big leaves; of which she was shocked that it moved when she controlled it. Then she touched her head, to realize there was another leaf on her head. She tried to move it down her hair and in turn it covered her left eye. Her hoodie had turned into a cape, where the holes for her pods before were gone. The neck of the hoodie is now tied around her neck, giving her a twitchy and ticklish feeling as it softly rubs on her skin. The zippers were also gone from the hoodie, and with her front exposed, it made her look like a naked little peashooter, making the said peashooter blush a bit in embarrassment (although plants are always body exposed so still don't get why she was shy about it)

"Yeah I looked so weird. What the heck happened?" Stella asked, a bit confused why she changed her look.

"Well you might wanna look at Jess over there as well as lil' Rosy over there" Peeta nodded to the two plants.

"Alright." Stella walked to the plants before turning to the peashooter.

"FYI, you just said over there twice. Thank Dave I thought I was the only one who is that careless" This made AJ and Jason give out a little chuckle, while Peeta only shook his head with a smirk on his face.

Stella walked to the two plants who also got hit by the beam, and, to her surprise, except for Jesse's orange outer layer of the skin being completely removed (like the outside of the orange) and Rosita's leg injury somewhat if not wasn't there anymore, aesthetically they didn't change at all. It was awfully bizarre that she changed so much, but yet the two other plants who were also hit by the beam did not change as much, if not at all.