Chapter 8: Raiding and strategy

A/N: Well if there was one thing I learned from a 5-day trip (or actually 6, if you count leaving in half past 5 in the morning counts), a week being caught in a flu and a week break to calm off my depression, I learned two things: 1. When I'm bored, fanfiction is still something that I do/read even though I'm in my "depression days". And 2. My stories have so many words and takes so long to write, I swear by the end of this the word count would be double Gamergirlandco's "Through toil, fire, blood, and tears" And yet I still kept an eye on this sight. While in Thailand, on the bus to go to a new destination, I'd open my phone and review on Schmacklar's "If Only..." and Timeman63's new chapter on "Heroic Hears", which is kind of odd since I used the $25 sim my mother bought to do so...And after the trip, I feel better already. I'm actually also going to be going on another trip to Taiwan literally the next 4 hours (don't know why I seriously went to loads of places this year. First, a month ago, it was Mai Chau. A week or two ago, it was Thailand, and 4 hours it would be Taiwan...Wonder where I'm going to fit my fanfiction time here?) And here is something I'm scared, excited and very shy to announce. Drumroll please...

Face reveal!

Yeah, that's right...

Expect it to be released on September and will be deleted September next year or 1K subs.

Anyhow, enough about that shite, I really felt bored and went to write this immediately as soon as I got back out of my depression days. Also, the results of the choices are in...

Out of the 3 choices, I am happy to announce that with the lead of 4 points and 3 for the rest of the choice, stealth won. And what I said was true on the last chapter: Someone is going to die in this chapter. It might bring some fury in you to burst out and it might flare out some answers you might have. (See...there's a hint!)

Also, if you think I'd be out of plot and needs to refresh my ideas, then don't. Not even joking, I made at least a stack full of those "plot mountains", "plot lines" or whatever the heck you call it. And I take fanfiction at this rate somewhat seriously. Man, I need to have more time to play games like TF2, Truy Kich, and Roblox, etc. to stop getting my brain cornered. But do expect stories to be uploaded at least once a week once I know how to cut my stories up a bit to fit with only 2000 words/chapter.

Hope you enjoy the story because this is getting a bit longer than expected.

Again, this chapter is rated for T because of some bad languages an item that should be familiar for those of you who got a very...um...disturbing brain. The only reason I even knew this item was that my classmate mentioned a theory that could disarm 66% of the plants with 100% effectiveness when using this item against the plants. I wonder why Zomboss hasn't thought of it earlier. He should put me as his right-hand man.

I will follow my instinct...There's a sense somewhere in the world that told me about this...Stella thought.

"I...decide to choose...Stealth." She gulped.

"We could be quiet and eliminate people one by one...I guess. I mean if you all agree with that."

Everyone nodded at Stella's choice.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get ourselves ready and let's go to the base. Let's go!"

All the plants ran for quite an amount of time before making it to another old shed, thanks to the injured rose, whose name was finally discovered (Rosita) It was guarded by a lonely foot soldier. The plants hid behind a giant rock while the zombie looked around to hear what was the noise.