Chapter 4 Hanging Out

I wake up and smile when I remember last night. I get dressed and walk into the kitchen. Dianna is drinking coffee. She looks up when she sees me. "I figured you would be in a bad mood, considering what happened yesterday" she says. "Maybe at first" I reply, "But Sierra did me a solid favor last night." "Ha. Sierra doing a favor for you" says Ian walking into the kitchen. "More like an unintentional favor" I respond. I start making breakfast for everyone, Ian and Dianna help me since no one will know that they did.

Dianna says while beating eggs, "Details." "I met someone" I say. "Get it Harley" Ian says while cooking some bacon. I roll my eyes and shake my head at him while I make some pancakes. Dianna says, "Don't leave me hanging." "Her name is Natasha" I say. "Did you kiss? Did you get her number? Is she your girlfriend? Those details Harley" Ian says. I open my mouth to reply when we hear footsteps. Dianna and Ian drop what they are doing and quickly take their seats at the table.

Sierra walks in and takes a seat. "Your gonna pay for what you pulled last night" she says. "Oh joy, I can't wait" I say sarcastically. Everyone else walks in while I finish breakfast. We eat breakfast in silence. Once everyone finishes, I wash the dishes. I'm drying my hands when my phone vibrates. I take my phone out of my pocket and see that Natasha texted me. 'Good morning. Wanna hang out?' Ian walks in and says, "Get ready, we are going to go walk around Hollywood." 'Meet me at Hollywood in 30?' I go and get dressed. My phone vibrates, it's from Natasha. 'See you then'

After everyone is ready to go, we pile into two cars and make our way to Hollywood. Once we arrive, everyone gets out. I wait till everyone is distracted, then I sneak off to go find Natasha. After about five minutes, I see her and some other girl. I walk over and say, "Hey." Natasha smiles when she sees me and says, "Hey. Elise this is Harley, the boy I told you about, Harley this is Elise, my best friend." "Nice to finally put a face to the name" Elise says and sticks out her hand, "It's nice to finally meet you." I shake her hand and say, "Hi." We spend the rest of the day walking around and talking.

We are taking some pictures when my phone vibrates. I see that Ian texted me. 'We are walking back to car, hurry up' "I have to go" I say. "Can't you stay a little longer" Natasha asks. I reply, "I wish I could. Cya later." "Bye" Natasha says. Elise says, "Bye Harley, it was nice meeting you." I say, "Same to you, til next time." I hug Natasha and Elise and make my way to the car. I get there just in time. When everyone is doing their own thing, Dianna and Ian look at me. I flash them a smile. This vacation is turning out way better than I thought it was going to be.

Thanks for reading.  What did you guys think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  If you have any suggestions or comments leave it down below.  Votes and comments are appreciated.