Chapter 7 First Official Date

I smile like an idiot when I walk back inside. Dianna and Ian are smirking at me. "What" I ask them. Ian says, "You got a little something on your face." I wipe my face with the back of my hand. "Well" Dianna asks while raising an eyebrow. I walk past them to the room I am sleeping in. "I asked her to become my girlfriend" I say while grabbing some clean clothes. Dianna asks, "And......" "She said yes" I say. "Who said yes to what" asks Sierra walking in. "Nothing" I say walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I see Sierra giving me a face telling me that she doesn't buy that.

That night when everyone is asleep, I sneak out of the house to my girlfriend that is waiting for me. I get in the car smiling and say, "Hey." "Hey" she says smiling. I give her a peck on the lips and she drives. We arrive at the movie theater and get out of the car. We meet Elise, Stacy, Katie, Annabel, Antonio, and Mark at the entrance. "Hey" Elise greets me and pulls me into a hug. I say, "Hey guys." Once Elise lets me go, I hug Annabel and Stacy. I fist bump Antonio and Mark. Katie just glares at me. Elise says, "Movies about to start, we should get going." I grab Natasha's hand and intertwine our fingers. She looks at me and smiles. We walk in.

Because we watched a scary movie, every time a scary part came on, Natasha would hide her head in my neck. I had my arm around her the whole movie. Out of the corner of my eye, I could have sworn Katie was glaring at me. I see Elise glance at us every now and then and just smile. Once the movie ends, we all walk out. Me, Antonio, Mark, and Stacy are laughing. Katie walks out looking upset about something. Elise and Annabel look a little freaked out. Natasha is clinging to my arm, not that I'm complaining. "We should get going, it was nice seeing you guys again." We say our good byes, Me and Natasha walk to her car.

We start to drive back to my cousin's house. "That was an interesting first date" I say. Natasha blushes and says, "Shut up." She lightly punches me in the arm and I just laugh. For the rest of the drive we talk about the movie and laugh about random things. We arrive at my cousin's house. I look at Natasha and say, "I had a fun first date." "Me too" Natasha says. She leans in and kisses me. We end up kissing for a couple of minutes. We break apart and I say, "I really need to go before they notice I'm missing."

She gives me a pouty face and I give her a peck. I say, "I'll cya tomorrow." "Can't wait" Natasha says. I get out and Natasha drives off. I walk over to the window and open it as quietly as I can. I climb in and close it. I take a step and the light flickers on. My face goes white. Oh crap, I'm dead. Good bye cruel world. "Harles" Dianna asks. I look to my right and see Dianna standing there. I let out a breath that I had been holding. Dianna asks, "Its one thirty in the morning, what are you doing?" "I um I kinda uh snuck out" I say. "Ya, I can see that. Why did you sneak out" Dianna asks. I say, "To go on a date with Natasha." Dianna says, "Good thing it was me that caught you instead of mom, dad, Sierra, or our aunt."

"No kidding" Isay. I walk to the kitchen and grab awater bottle from the fridge. I leanagainst the fridge. Dianna walks in andsits on the counter top. "How was it"Dianna asks. "It was good" I say, "Wewent to the movies." "I'm really happyfor you Harles" Dianna says.    

Thanks for reading.  What did you guys think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  The first official date as girlfriends happened.  What did you think?  If you have any suggestions or questions leave it in the comments down below.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.