Chapter 27 Fun Times In The Kitchen

Sorry for taking forever to update.  I've been super busy and had writers block.  I will start updating on a regular bases.

There was a few minutes of awkward silence. Elise breaks the awkward silence and says. "I was going to tell you." "Let me ask you this" Antonio says, "Do I still have a chance?" "Honestly, after we had that fight and broke up I was in a weird spot" Elise says, "But after hooking up with you those few times, there was no doubt in my mind that I only saw you as a friend. The spark wasn't there for me anymore. I'm really sorry Antonio." "Ok" Antonio says and walks out of the room.

After that we all eat breakfast. Antonio walked in with his bag and said, "I need some time" and walked out. Once we finished breakfast, we packed our bags. We then load the cars and headed our separate ways, planning to hang out again once everyone is settled in. Me, Natasha, Ian, and Mark went to mine and Ian's apartment to start packing our things since I was moving in with Natasha and Ian was moving in with Mark. It took us basically the rest of the day to get everything that we could packed.

At one point Stacy, Elise, Annabel, and Antonio stopped by to help us out. The next day consisted of us packing everything into the cars and moving truck and setting everything up in our new houses. Ian, Mark, Elise, and Stacy stopped by to help me and Natasha. Once everything was done, we all went over to Ian and Mark's place and helped them. When we are done, me and Natasha go home and go to bed, since we are exhausted. The following day we decided to just take it easy and have a movie marathon day.

The next day, I wake to an empty bed. I walk out into the kitchen to see Natasha cooking breakfast. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Morning" I say. "Morning" Natasha says. I start kissing her neck. Natasha says, "I'm cooking breakfast." "So" I say and continue to kiss her neck. She moves her neck to the side to give me more access. After kissing her neck for a few more seconds, I turn Natasha around. I lean in and connect our lips. Natasha immediately kisses me back. After a few seconds, Natasha pulls away and says, "Breakfast will burn." I turn off the stove and go back to kissing her.

Natasha tangles her hands in my hair and I put my hands on her waist. Natasha runs her tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant it to her and we fight for dominance. I move my hands to her ass and let her win. Natasha explores my mouth and I moan. Natasha smirks and I gently squeeze her ass. She gasps, and I start to explore her mouth. Natasha moans and I lift Natasha onto the countertop. Natasha pulls me closer so that I am in between her legs. I start trailing kisses down her neck. She moves her to the side to give me access. Natasha trails her hands down my side to the hem of my shirt. Her hands go under my shirt and start rubbing my six pack.

I connect our lips again and Natasha phone begins to ring. Natasha groans and pulls away to answer it. "Ignore it" I say and continue to kiss her. She pulls away and says, "Its Elise, I need to answer it." I groan and start serving our breakfast. Natasha answers her phone and says, "You better be dying." I laugh and begin to eat my breakfast. "Really" Natasha says, "Ok fine." I look at Natasha and raise an eye brow. Natasha says, "We are all going to the beach." "Ok" I say.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  Again sorry for not updating for almost five moths.