Chapter 24 Morning Surprises

Katie says in defeat, "Ok, I'll leave." Katie remains to stand there. Mark says, "I thought you were leaving." Katie asks, "Can I have my phone back?" Ian picks up her phone where Natasha dropped it and hands it to Katie. Katie looks at everyone and says, "Goodbye guys. Goodbye Natasha, I love you." Katie walks off. "This calls for a celebration" Ian says. I roll my eyes and say, "You look for any excuse to have a party." "Come on. You two have been separated for four years. You two just got reunited and we figured out what really happened" Ian says.

"Fine" I say. "Yes" Ian says pumping his fist in the air. I say, "On one condition." Ian says, "Oh come on man." I say, "As long as they are down for one." "Hell ya I'm down" Mark says, "An excuse to have fun and get drunk. Count me in." Everyone laughs. "I don't care" Antonio says. "Why not" says Stacy. Elise says, "I haven't been to a party since college, this is going to be so much fun." Annabel says, "As long as its not too crazy." I look at Natasha and asks, "Wanna go to a party with me?" Natasha smiles and says, "I'd love to."

A few hours later, a party is in full swing in the beach house. Currently, Ian, Mark, Stacy, and Elise are playing beer pong. It is Ian and Mark verses Stacy and Elise. Stacy and Elise are winning. Me, Natasha, Annabel, and Antonio are talking and watching the game. The song Closer starts to play. I look at Natasha and see her smiling. "I'm dancing one way or another aren't I" I ask. "Yep" Natasha says. I sigh and stand up. I hold my hand out to Natasha and asks, "Can I have this dance?" Natasha says, "Yes you can." Natasha takes my hand and I pull her up. We walk into the living room and start dancing.

Me and Natasha end up dancing to at least five songs. When we stop dancing, we see Antonio and Annabel playing beer pong against Elise and Stacy. We walk over. "Where is Ian and Mark" I ask. Elise says, "Mark was wasted and Ian was on the verge of being wasted, so they went to bed." I shake my head and say, "Typical Ian." "Boom" Stacy says. Antonio asks, "How are you two so good at beer pong?" Elise says, "We just are." Annabel says, "Good night guys." Annabel walks to her room.

We end up taking a few shots. And because I don't drink, I get tipsy. When the next song starts to play and Elise drags Stacy to the dance. Antonio cheers them on. I shake me head. Natasha grabs my hand and starts to pull me towards her bedroom. Natasha says, "Let's go while they are distracted." I let Natasha drag me to her room. We enter the room and she closes he door. She pulls me in and starts to kiss me. I kiss her back. I back Natasha up to the bed and we fall on the bed. I am on top of Natasha.

The next thing I know is that I'm waking up and my head hurts. I blink my eyes a few times and see that I have my arms wrapped around Natasha. I get up without waking up Natasha. I walk out of the room and walk to the bathroom. I open the door and see a naked Ian and Mark sleeping in bed. I close the door and say, "Didn't see that one coming." I open the door to the right and see a naked Elise and Stacy sleeping in bed. Before I can close the door, Elise wakes up and sees me. She screams. I say, "Shit, sorry. I thought this was the bathroom. I close the door. "Damn, I'm out of it" I say.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  So they decide to celebrate by throwing a party?  Looks like some people had more fun than others.  Harley discovers that Ian and Mark slept with other.  What did you think of that?  Harley also discovered that Elise and Stacy slept together.  What did you think of that?  If you have any suggestions or question let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.