Part 18

4 hours later
Jason's pov
We had a blast today, I mean we robbed a bank without anyone even knowing, So a little party was required . It was already 2 am Ryan,Chaz Harry were all passed out, except fredo who was whispering things to himself like " do u think Im cute I think I am " and all that bullshit , I wonder if my baby fell asleep I probably should go check , After struggling to keep my balance, I finally reached upstairs and unlocked her door , I walked in slowly I didn't want to wake my princess up , fuck its freezing in here ,

I see her sleeping on the dirty mattress she didn't have a blanket or a pillow , maybe I could keep her stay warm , she looked adroble sleeping, so peaceful , So......Perfect "I wish you knew how much you mean to me, I love you
y/n , when suddenly I feel everything go black, and the next thing I knew was I had passed out .

Your pov
I heard someone unlock my room door and walk in , being the curious detective I am,
I kept quiet and pretended to sleep.
"I wish you knew how much you mean to me, I love you y/n"
This was definitely Jason's voice and then seconds later I felt heavy weight being pressed against my body , I moved a little and see Jason passed out , maybe I could use this opportunity to......run away "yep definitely running away from this hell, running away from Jason McCann " i decided to look at Jason one last time before running away, even though he was drunk and passed out he looked like a freaking GREEK GOD, he's so .....Perfect.

ughhh enough with the fan girl thoughts in reality he's just my kidnapper and I need to get out of here before he wakes up , I tip toed out the room "jezzz this was a big ass House" going across different rooms I finally found the stairs , I walked down stairs seeing Jason's gang members passed out too "Great" I started to look around and finally see the main door but it was right across where the gang members were passed out, making sure not to wake them up,I started walking towards  the front door when someone instantly grabbed my hand, my heart dropped and I froze "do you think I'm cute " wow this man was really drunk I replied I think your amazing "I think I am too" he replied back i lifted my hand up a little and started running out , I didn't dare to look back at the house, I ran deep into the forest, I couldn't see much since it was completely dark so I kept running until my legs gave up and ended up sitting next to a tree.