Part 29

As I enter the kitchen , I see Jason and then the whore he's been fucking since last night, she was sitting on the countertop while Jason's hands were wrapped around her waist, her tongue was all over Jason's mouth ,it took my everything not to puke , I walk over where Ryan told me the maple syrup would be, after all this is about getting maple syrup right I had to keep reminding myself , as I'm about to go open the cabinet, I feel eyes on me and I turn around to find Jason smirking at me as he says "oh didn't see you there, good morning babygirl"
didn't see me my ass "sure you didn't , good morning" I replied and gave a fake smile to him and his slut, and then turned back to get the syrup, while I hear this whore say "Was this the skanky girl who was tryna interrupt our moment last night" "mmm" whispered Jason  "oh dear she must've been really jealous, Right juju?" adding on her ugly giggles with it. I turn around to find Jason smiling at her,

I try my best to ignore her comment, and juju for real ? What kinda nickname is that, and again I hear her say "Aw Jason don't you ever give some smutbag your attention I know u want me" why isn't Jason defending me, you know what Im done , she just called me a "smutbag" how dare she, I didn't want to respond but sometimes I can't control my mouth I gave her a death stare and said "Bitch please, don't be proud if he wants you. Cheap items have many buyers" I heard 'ooooooos' coming from Ryan and Martin who had just entered the kitchen.

Jason stopped laughing and looked at me with a blank expression and that Bitch didn't have a comeback , I was proud at myself for saying this but then I hear her speak again, this time she walks towards me "are you trying to call me a whore?" She said with her pissed squeaky voice, which sounded almost funny.

"I'm not saying you're a whore but u do give more pussy than the animal shelter", I hear ooooos going around the room again, honestly this keeps getting better and better, after being silent for almost a minute she decides to speak again , damm I must say this women has some real guts "aw really, admit it you're just jealous honey" seriously what's up with her, I decided to reply back "I'm not and I don't see any penises in the general vicinity....so I'm wondering why you still keep opening your fucking mouth" and then suddenly I feel a hand against my cheek, oh jesus she did not just hit me..........

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed this chapter , I also have mid term break so expect me to update a lot, love y'all.