Part 22

I just hate him "I HATE HIMMM"
He was about to leave but then turned back and started walking towards me "next time you obey me " I didn't bother to give him a response he sighed and said " you've got 15 minutes and then you come down to have dinner with us and I'll tell you the rest later ,if your late watch out" he smirked and then left. fucking asshole , wait did he just say "have dinner with us " is he actually inviting me down stairs to have dinner, I thought I wasn't allowed to go anywhere out this room "fucking bipolar " I yelled .
15 minutes passed away and I was still debating whether to go Downstairs or not , Im so hungry....maybe I should .
Jason's pov
It was already 9:00 pm the dinner table was  set , Ryan and Chaz were joking around while Harry was still on his computer and fredo was getting rid of a slut . It was now 9:05 my temper was rising since y/n wasn't down yet , as soon as I got up . I see her coming downstairs I instantly smile even in her pjs she looked the cutest everyone's attention turned towards her , I was kinda mad that they were staring at her but it's not their fault she's so beautiful, but Chaz looked for too long I had to kick him under the table so he could come back to reality. She took a seat beside Ryan, that triggered me their was a fucking free seat beside me, I gave her a Death Stare but she choose to ignore , Harry saw the tension building up and decided to start a conversation "hey I'm Harry he said to her "she took a few moments to reply back and said h..hey I'm y/n "i know" he replied back and smiled , Chaz came in and asked her about her age , didn't I tell this motherfucker she was 19.
I'm 19 she replied back "oh I'm 24 ...your really pretty ,Thank you she replied back .
What's up with this fucker why is he flirting with my girl, I kicked him under the table again