Part 20

Your pov
If he finds me I'm done for real , i thought to myself , "baby girl come out there's no point of hiding " I heard him say "You're just increasing you're punishments"
my breathing was irregular, I had to catch my breath , I couldn't hear Jason's voice anymore , So I decided to look around , not seeing anyone , i swallowed down hard and quickly got up and turned around only for my body to collide with a tall frame "noooooo " I yelled , I tried to runaway but felt two large hands grab my waist , I tried kicking and screaming but it was no use Jason was way more stronger than me , I felt a cloth being placed over my nose.
Not again......

Jason pov
I was extremely mad at her for running away but it was bound to happen.
I pull up on my drive way and carry y/n back to the house , as soon as I enter I meet fredo "yo what's up....and why are you holding y/n"
'Oh look the sleeping beauty is awake well I'm holding her cause ur sleepy ass couldn't watch over her SHE RAN AWAY U DUMB ASS" I yelled, which caught the other gang members attention "HARRY "I yelled again "yes" I want u to fucking install security systems all around the house get to work NOWW "ye..es " Harry replied back.
"are u going to punish her "asked Chaz
"yep" what are u gonna do with her Ryan came in "well I don't have to tell you guys and she's going to know when she wakes up, Plus I want the house to myself tonight' SO LEAVE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW '!!

(A/N Sorry the chapter is too short trust me the next one is going to be long , can we at least get 10 votes for the next part?)