Part 24

what I see breaks my heart my pulses beat faster, I lose control of my temper "YOU SON OF A BITCH" I yelled

Flashback *

Your pov
I wake up to find Chaz sleeping beside me , the movie had already finished , it was around 2 am , I was too sleepy and tried so I decided to head to Jason's room, just as I got up Chaz caught my hand "where are you going" he asked "Jason's room" I replied back. "well we still have an hour to ourselves" what do you mean I questioned back, Chaz got up and slowly started walking towards me as I stumbled backwards, my back hit the wall as he put his left arm around my shoulder and the other on the wall, I was blocked , wha..at are you doing I shuttered "Jason wouldn't have to  know anything" Chaz said while smirking , he got closer, "What the fuck get off me , i tried pushing him away but he instantly grabbed me harder and again my back hit the wall. In that moment I wished nothing but to have Jason near me "shh no one would have to know about this " he said "CHAZ LET ME GO , I yelled , I struggled to get him off me , JASONNN I screamed, I hated Jason yet his name was the first thing to slip out of my mouth , this mess is all caused by him if he wouldn't have kidnapped me I wouldn't be here. 
HELPPP I screamed again , Chaz's
lips were about to touch mine when I heard someone yell "YOU SON OF A BITCH" he was back.....should I be thankful , I saw him take Chaz by his shirt collar and pull him away , I could already hear sounds of cracking bones , What if Jason never came back, I could have been.....I closed my eyes cause I knew what was about to happen next.

(A/N) y'all don't forget to vote , thanks for 11k reads lyyy