Perfect Dress

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, phone issues. Anyways, here's the chapter!

Skylar's POV

I sighed as I tossed the hideous purple dress across the top of the dressing room door.

"Really? I thought you'd love this one!" Cheyenne remarked, grabbing the dress and putting it back on the rack.

I pulled my jeans back up and put my hoodie back on over my tank top.

"It's not me."

We are out shopping for the upcoming Fall Fling at school. It's just five days away and Xander hasn't asked me. This morning he sent me a good morning text and that has been it. I decided to keep quiet about my wolf's weird behavior last night until after the dance. I just want to have fun and try to ignore her restlessness.

"Okay..well, I will go find some more! Be back shortly!"

I mumbled an okay and sat on the bench in the tiny room, checking my phone I saw I had a missed call from Xander and decided to call him back.

Ring.......

Ring........

Ring........

"Hello?"a womans voice said from the phone.

"Um hi...is...uh..."

I heard a laugh. "You're Skylar."

"Um..uh...yeah. I am. Uh, who are you?"

"Xander's mother."

I felt a blush creep on my cheeks.

"Oh uh...hi."

I heard another laugh. "Xander is in a pack meeting right now and his phone was on the counter, I'll have him call you back when he gets done."

"Okay. Thank you."

She hung up and I dropped my phone into my purse. That was his mother. Oh God. She probably thinks I'm an idiot! I groaned and stood about the time I saw some white fabric hanging from the door. I walked over to examine it and felt a silky fabric. I pulled it gently off the door and held it out infront of me. It was beautiful. It was long and white with little embellishments around the corset part and it was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. Pulling the dress on, it felt like it was made for me. I turned to look at my reflection, it looked exactly like my dream dress. After taking it off, I looked for a price tag but didnt find one so I carried it out in search of Cheyenne. I found her leafing through the clothing racks near the back of the store.

"I'm glad you're here!" she said, thrusting a teal dress towards me.

"Actually..."

I thrusted the white dress towards her.

"Oh my gosh, Sky, that's so beautiful! How much is it?"

I frowned. "You don't know? Didn't you look at the tag before you brought it?"

She frowned and tilted her head. "What are you talking about?"

Then it clicked. "You didn't find this?"

"No."

I suddenly felt dizzy. What was going on? First my wolf acting up and now someone left a dress for me in my exact size and taste. What in the world?

Xavier's POV

I stared ahead as Nick, my beta's brother in law climbed in the passenger side of my Mustang.

"She got the dress, alpha."

I nodded.

"Good work, Nick."

"Thank you, alpha," he said as he slid back out of the car and walked to his own. I turned the ignition on and backed out of the parking space. I had been studying her. I looked back at some pictures of her from formal events and found her most worn dresses were white and elegant. I had Nick's wife help me find a dress, I also assumed they were close to the same size so I went by that. Turning onto the highway, I couldn't stop my smile. She  is   mine.

Well, there is this chapter. Sorry it is so sucky. I just wanted to get something posted by Monday. I am going to try to update weekly or every other week. The next update will hopefully be around the 19th. It depends when things all line up for me.

Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you think!