Chapter 1

(Just saying that you and Pennywise are adults in this story)

Flashback (you were a kid)

It all started when i was at school.I was just sitting on the swing near the woods. I had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes , (S/C) skin, and i had a (B/T) (This means body type) form.My name was (Y/N).I was sitting all alone on a swing.I didn't know why, but my bracelet was my friend.(Your dad died in this story, sorry to all the readers who have lost a mom,dad ,sister or brother or someone really close😥😥) my dad and i had these bracelets.Ever since he died i don't ever take it off.I was fidgeting with my bracelet until i see a red hair in the corner of my eye.I saw a clown that looked friendly.He had red hair, clown makeup and a clown suit on.He was motioning me to come along with him.Of course since im little and i think strangers are nice i went over there.Once i got there he just smiled.

Pennywise POV

I have been watching this little girl for a while now.She doesn't have friends, she just has that bracelet and her mom. After every kill i would always check on her.To see if she was hurt or anything. Her name was (Y/N) (P is Pennywise and Y is You) (In this story he doesn't age until you are the same age as him, let's say he is 25.) I wanted to be friends with her then overtime when she gets older we could date. But I'm not thinking about dating her right now. I just want her to know I'm always there for her and to be her friend

P: Hey little kid do you want to play

Y: Sure but what

P: Do you wanna play with my red ball right here. (Not like that dirty minded peeps😂😂)

Y: Sure lets play catch

P:So what's your name

I already knew her name but if i said it she would be scared.I can't just tell her i have been watching her.

Y: Y/N and yours

P: Pennywise

Right when i said that her stupid school bell rang.I wanted her to stay but she couldn't.

Y: I'll see you later Pennywise

P: You too (Y/N)

That was hard to say goodbye. If anyone hurts her or lays a finger on her, except the mom, I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!

End of Flashback

Your POV

I miss Pennywise.I sometimes wonder when he'll come back.I'm not a kid anymore so i live by myself.It kinda stinks because I'm all alone.Well i don't plan on going anywhere so I'll just wear this.

Once i did that, i made myself some coffee and some waffles and went on my laptop

Once i did that, i made myself some coffee and some waffles and went on my laptop.I watched some of DashieGames and Dlive.
I had a feeling i was being watched, but i soon shrugged it off because i always feel that.I got my speakers and played some music and danced to it.What i didn't know was that there was a clown watching her.

(Please tell me if i had any mistakes in this so i can change it.Remember⬇⬇⬇

Remember⬇⬇⬇