Chapter 10

Your POV

I woke up earlier than Pennywise. I was really hungry so i went to the kitchen. Only to find my vision go black. I started kicking whoever was kidnapping me.Then the kidnapper hit me with something hard on my head. Then i blacked out.

Pennywise POV

I didn't see my baby.

P:Y/N!!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is she!?!?! I checked all around the house and she is no where.

P:What is this??

Is was her blood.SOMEONE TOOK MY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!
I need to find her NOW . Luckily i can trace her smell from miles away.

(Time skip to after he smells your scent)

I keep looking. What i gathered is that Y/N is in a van, and there driving somewhere. I followed them until they stopped. They stopped at a old old lake. What got me furious is that her hands and legs were tied. Also she was still in her pajamas that were really revealing. She doesn't like wearing pants sometimes to bed, that was one of those nights last night. They were laughing and tracing there fingers down her thighs. ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER THERE!!!!!! I was angry, so i started walking towards them. It was a trap. They stuck me in a net.

???: hahaha we have your girlfriend, and you wanna know what were gonna do to her.

P:...........

????: WERE GONNA DROWN HER HAHAHA!!!!!

They took her body and threw her in. There so stupid. I CAN TELEPORT.

P:YOU ALL WILL FLOAT!!!!!!!

I attacked them afterwards.

Your POV

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. My hands and legs were tied. The water was freezing and i had no oxygen left. I thought this is what dieing felt like. Being worthless, and having no hope for someone to save you. My vision was turning black. Last thing I knew was someone pulling me up.

Pennywise POV:

Is she died? No no no no no no PLEASE NO!!!!!!!! I can't loose her, she is everything to me!!! I did CPR, all could hear was her choking out water. Her eyes fluttered open.

Y:Penny??

P:PRINCESS!!!!!

Y:I felt worthless and i had no hope you would save me.

P:OF COURSE I WILL SAVE YOU!!!!! YOUR MY WORLD BABE!!!

Y:*sniffles* I love you

P:I love you too now you need food and rest.

I took her to get her favorite food.Then I made her go to sleep ( lol " go to sleep" hehehe get it, Jeff the killer, no don't get it. Ok I'll stop) I'm glad she is alright.

(Sorry this is short, gonna make another one today stay tuned)