Chapter 14

Pennywise POV

Oh how good it felt to wake up next to my princess. She looks so beautiful. I miss kissing her and waking up next to her. I remember the last thing we did together.

Y:*yawn* Good morning Penny

P:Morning love

I kissed her. It's been awhile, Everytime I kiss her I realize she is the world to me.

Y:We haven't done that in awhile.

P:Yea..... Wait did you eat? You need food Y/N.

Y:I know I know

P:I can't have you starving because of me, let's go get you some food.

Y:I making pancakes want som-

P:Remember I can't eat human food.

Y:Dang it I keep forgetting

P:It's ok.

Your POV

I made hot cocoa and pancakes. I sat on the couch while he watched me.

Y:You know I feel bad when you stare when I eat. It's like your starving.

P:Oh sorry I just like watching you. (Lol Pennywise not creepy at all)

Y:Ohhhh ok

(Time Skip)

After I eat I want to go to the sewers. I know weird but I want to see what he lived in.

(Did he live in the sewers? Sorry if I'm wrong)

I got dressed in walking clothes.

P:Do you really want to go?

Y:Sure

P:Ok

We started walking to his old house. Oh our last memory here. I missed him so much. Where we had *cough *cough. So embarrassing to say. I miss that moment. I kind of shed a few tears just thinking about how much I missed him.

P:Babe what's wrong?

Y:Just thinking about how much I missed you and our last moment here.

P:oh oh

When he said that he kept getting closer and closer with a smirk.

P:Our last moment huh?

Pennywise POV

She is thinking about our last moment. Hahaha I remember clearly. She wants it again doesn't she.

P:You want it again don't you?

Y: n-no *blushes*

P:You do I already know.

Y: ok maybe-

P: later babe later. Your not ready yet.

Y:Ohhhh yeah sorry.

P:Let's go

Ha she didn't even notice we were down here. I smelt a little bit of fear in her.

P:Why are you scared?

Y:I'm not scared what are you talking about.

P:I'm not stupid Y/N you know I can smell people's emotions. Your scared why?

Y:Well what if something pops up and tries to hurt us.

P:Hurt me psssh no one can. Also hurting you? I would kill them, take out their insides and eat them. Your safe babe.

Y/N was looking at me with surprised eyes.

P:Why so surprised?

Y: well like I didn't know that you would say it like that.

P:Oh sorry I just can't stand when people hurt you.

Y:So this is where you lived?

P:Yup pretty cozy.

Y:😐😐😐😐 sure

P:Yeah sleeping next to you is WAY WAY better. I like watching you sleep in my arms.

Y:Awwww thanks

I know she still getting used to creepy things I do but she doesn't care if I watch her sleep. She likes it actually because she feels safe.

Y:I love you.

P:I love you more.

She needs food. It's getting late. I teleported us out and Took her to go get food. After she ate I needed food too so I took off. I came back to see her on the couch waiting for me. I got on the couch with her and stared at her. She was so gorgeous and i don't care how many times I say it.

Y:*blushes* Why are you staring at me Penny

P:Because I want to admire the view right in front of me.

Y:Oh shush

P:No

She soon started to fall asleep in my arms so I teleported us to the bed. I couldn't go to sleep so i just watched her. I put my fingers in her hair and kissed her.

P:I love you

Y:I love you too sweetie.