Chapter 20

F/F is (Favorite Food)

Pennywise POV

I really really want Y/N to meet the other slashers. I don't know what they'll think of her. I might take it into consideration. We're back from our honeymoon, and we had a blast. Although I didn't have my meal sometimes, Y/N didn't want me to go kill on our honeymoon so didn't. Right now, Y/N and I are just chilling on the couch watching something on the TV. Maybe all go kill for a little bit.

Y/N POV

I decided that after Penny left, I would go out to eat. I told him once he left, since he is overprotective, he didn't like me going alone but soon agreed later on. I decided I was gonna go get F/F. I got into my car, and drove off to get it. It took awhile to get it but at least I still got it. I drove myself back home, and walked in. Once I got in, I instantly dropped the bag on the table in the kitchen, but then went to go find Penny. I screamed when I saw 6 guys in our living room. They all looked at me, then Penny came running in.

P: Hey what was tha- Oh hi there lollipop.

Y: Who are they Penny?

P: Oh these are the other slashers. Let me introduce you to them

Penny called out "Michael Myers" he wore a white mask with a blue jumpsuit. His hair looked brown, long and rough. He was also real real tall just like penny was.

M: *waves*

P: Michael doesn't talk

Then Penny introduced me to a guy named "Jason" which I learned didn't talk. He had a white hockey mask, and had holes in his clothes. He was also really tall.

There was this guy named "Hannibal" he looked very well put and expensive. He had a suit and tie. He looked normal until Penny told me he ate people just like him.

H: Well Hello there Mrs. L/N

Then there was "Ghostface" he had a black, cut up at the sleeves, cloak. He also had a white mask that looked like someone was screaming.

G:Wassssup Y/N

"Freddy" which had a burnt skin, red and green sweater, and had a fedora. Penny said he was the most perverted out of the whole group. He also had a blades on his fingers.

F:Hello There Sexy

P: I Swear Freddy I'll hurt you if you say that one more time.

F:Like to see you try

Lastly there was a doll named "Chucky" he had red hair, colorful shirt, and trousers. It didn't seem like a bad doll, but I was wrong.

C: *Puts Middle Finger Up*

P: Chucky be nice

C:Fine, Hi

Y: Hello there everyone, it is so nice to meet all of you guys.

All of them: Hello

Y: Anyone hungry, I got food but maybe I can cook something for you guys?

H: No thank you love, I already ate.

C: No

F: Nah

G: Snacks?

*Micheal and Jason shake their head no*

Y: Alright babe have you at- never mind you did.

P:Lollipop go eat your food before it gets cold, I'll keep them company

I went off to the kitchen, and ate my food.

Pennywise POV:

P: So what do you guys think of her?

F: Sexy

P: Grrrr STOP FREDDY YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES!

F: Okay okay, she is great

H: Love her

*Micheal and Jason give a thumbs up*

G: She fine

*Everybody looks at Chucky*

P: What do you think Chuck?

C: I don't care

P: Alright I'll take that as a good thing. Just tell the others not to touch her or hurt her. Alright?

E:Mhmm

C:Can we all go now?

P: Oh yeah you guys can go if you want.

Everybody gets up, says goodbye to Y/N and leaves.

Y/N POV:

Y:Did I do a great job? Do they like me?

P:Yep they loved you and don't pay attention to Chucky, he is always like that with new people, he'll get used to you.

Y: Alright, I'm tired can we go to bed?

P:Sure thing lollipop

Penny picks me up bridal style, locks the doors, and takes me to our bedroom. I get dressed, and Penny takes a quick shower. He comes out half naked but it's alright. He climbs into bed with me,we say our goodnights, and love yous then go to bed.

*Few hours later

Pennywise POV:

Y/N is still asleep but a few minutes ago I heard our doorknob. It was like someone was fiddling with it to unlock it. Of course I got up, and checked it out. After I went to the door, the fiddling stopped.

It was quiet.

Usually we heard crickets, but there were none.

It was too quiet.

I went back to check on Y/N, and she was there, but she was tossing and turning. It stopped once she got a hold of my arm, and cuddled into it. At that moment I forgot about the doorknob. I was so focused on how beautiful and perfect Y/N was. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. After an hour of waiting for any other noise, it never came. I laid back down, and Y/N instantly tangled her arms, and legs into mine.

P:You're so silly, I love you so much Y/N.

???: I'll get you one day Y/N.. And you will be MINE.

(Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting, but here is a little cliff hanger for you. I love you guys so much and I've missed all of you💖💖Also give me ideas if you want me too :) See ya in another chapter baiii👋👋)