Chapter 9

Your POV:

I woke to Pennywise waking me up.

P:Baby I wanna go on another date.

(Sorry I think i haven't mentioned they went on dates. Btw they have been on dates.)

Y:Ok Where are we going?

P:It's a surprise.

Y:Ok ok i bet you picked out my clothes.

P:Yes darling I did.

Y:Ok what?

P:I found this and it looked really pretty

Y:It's really beautiful.

P:*laughs* Now get ready now and I'll wait for you.

Y:Ok Babe.

Pennywise's POV

I already knew she was going to be beautiful.She is always beautiful. .....mine......mine......MINE!!!!! SHE IS ALL MINE!!!! No one gets her except me and if they touch her.......... THEY DIE!!!!!!!

Y: Babe I'm ready.

P:Oh my *gulps*

Y:What?

P:You look.......

Y:I know ugly, i should've put more makeup on. I was going for all natur-

P:DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN!!

Y/N looked shocked that i yelled at her.

P:Sorry just please i was going to say beautiful.

Y: It's ok just please don't yell it scares me.

P: Sorry let's go.

I was planning on taking her to lunch , we'll go swimming. I took her to her favorite restaurant to eat. After that I made her get dressed in whatever bathing suit she wanted. I didn't need one, i could just swim in my clown suit.Also no boys will look at her because we're swimming in my house. Yeah i know my house is very old and looks bad but she don't care. She knew we were going swimming there. The water is deep but I want to hold her the whole time and swim with her.

Gosh i was snapped out of my thoughts when my beautiful girl got out. She was wearing this.

Dang did she look stunning

Dang did she look stunning. I teleported ourselves to my house.

Y:THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!!!!!

P:Lollipop you don't even know if your gonna like it.

Y:I'm sure I'm gonna love it because I'll be with you.

We got the swimming part. I wanted to scare her so i teleported in the water.

Your POV:

I didn't see him anywhere.

Y:Penny! Penny!!!

I called his name until i looked into the big hole of water that i assumed was a pool.

Honestly he looked pretty handsome like that.I was snapped out of my thoughts when i got pulled in the water.
I gasped for air once i surfaced. I gotta say it was pretty deep and dark. It scared me a little. Once i surfaced i put my arms around Pennywise's neck.

Y:Baby the water is kinda scaring me.

P:You'll be ok, nothing is in here that will do anything to you. It's only me and you.

Y:I love you.

P:I love you too.

I really wanted to float so i just turned on my back and floated.
I loved it, it was very relaxing.
Pennywise just stared with only his eyes peeking out.

We did that for quite awhile but then went home. We took our showers and headed for bed.

P:* kisses* I love you darling

Y:I love you too Penny❤❤❤❤❤❤