Chapter 18

(Sorry that I haven't updated for reasons, but wow how have you guys been. Comment your day and how you've been, I would love to hear❤❤❤❤❤❤❤)

I woke up with Penny by my side. We've been dating for a while, and I hope we can take it further. I love waking up next to me. I know he eats.....kids, he is a demon and clown, but he can turn into a human when around others. I need to go to the restroom and tried to get out of his grip. I hope I didn't wake him up.

Pennywise's POV

I woke up to my Y/N not next to me. I started to get worried and started thinking the worst, until the bathroom door opened to see my sweet lollipop.

P:How did you sleep?

Y:Fine

P:Come here

Y:Whyyyy

P:Just come here

She started to come over to me, but she didn't know what I wanted to do.

Y:What are you....STOP

TICKLE FIGHT

Y:Please s-stop I-I c-cant breathe!

P:Ok ok I'll stop.

Y:Thank y-you

I have been thinking about proposing to Y/N. I love her so much, except I'm scared of telling her what would happen if we actually "mated" and made a kid. If I do it to her it will hurt her, she could possibly die, but I don't think she would. You see when the process happens to the baby, my DNA would mostly be in it. If my DNA is in it, I'm a demon, Y/N is not. If there is a demon baby inside a human, the demon could go crazy, if not cared for properly. We don't have to turn her, but if she doesn't want to turn into a demon, Y/N has to learn how to drink blood. If we don't give it blood then it will feed off of Y/N's blood. We don't want that. I will propose to her though. I want her to be officially mine. I already have ring.....

(You could change it if you don't like it)

I can't wait, I could maybe purpose to her today. I could purpose under a tree near a lake.

P:Babe we having a special night tonight, so wear something special.

Y:Oh what's the special night

P:Can't tell, sorry babe.

(Time skip at night before going)

Your POV

Oh my gosh, special night huh?
What am I gonna wear?

Oh my gosh, special night huh?What am I gonna wear?