Chapter 7

(Btw MY FAVORITE SONG UP TOP)

Pennywise's POV

I woke up and replayed what happened last night.I got up quickly to check if she was breathing.Once i got off of bed i saw her eyes open quickly.

Y:*Screams*

P:It's ok sweetie, it's only me.

Y:Don't scare me like that.Wait HOW AM I STILL ALIVE!?!?

P:Baby you only got cut on the leg.I looked at it, it was deep but not really.

Y:Thank you Penny for helping me.Oh my god what would happen if you didn't.

P:I took care of him.In a very painful way.

Y:*giggles* You don't like it when people touch me.

P:I'll will kill whoever hurts you.You're so precious to me.

Y:You mean it?

P:I mean it so much, I love you Y/N L/N, I really do.

Y:I do too.

(Ok i sorry if this story is really sappy or really lovey dovey.It's just that to me I love this.I love how they love each other so much.)

I was so happy she was awake.She needed some food in her.

P:Baby you need food.

Y:Not until I kiss you.

P:Baby I'm serious.

Y:Yeah and I'm serious too.

I didn't get a time to protest because she just launched herself on to me.I didn't kiss back,Which i wanted to, but i was worried about her.Wrong move.She growled and went up and down on my chest.She shouldn't have done that.She knew that doing that would make my obsession grow.She didn't care about all the things i wanted to do to her.She wants me to think about her, no other girl but her.Which i would always do.

(Btw of course he would never look at another women like he looks at you Reader-Chan)

I didn't wanna stop, but we had to.She needed food in her system.

Y:Babyyyyyy

P:You need food now go eat.

Y:Fine.Also, get dressed before i change my mind on eating.

She mumbled the last part so i wouldn't hear it, but i did.I was glad she loved me.I got dressed to see her watching Netflix on the TV.She was so into her show she didn't notice me come in.I see that she ate F/F.(Favorite food)
She really likes it.

P:Lollipop.

Y:Yes.

P:What you wanna do?

Y:I WANNA CUDDLE YOU, COME HERE!!!

P:*Chuckles* Ok come here sweetie.

She comes and sits on my lap to cuddle me.She pressed play to the next episode.After a while she started moving.I think she wasn't comfortable.

P:Baby please stop moving.

Y:But i wasn't comforta- ohh.
Hehehe sorry.

She knew what was going to happen so she stopped.She seemed bored , so i asked her if she wanted to play a game.

Y:What game hun?

P:Well more like be entertained.

Y:How can you entertain me.

P:Sweetie obviously I'm a clown.Clowns are supposed to entertain.

Her eyes light up in excitement.