To Touch A Stranger

It was an unusually warm day.

The rays from the sun filtered through Camila's curtains as she sat on her bed, her hands folded in her lap.

Camila fidgeted nervously. It was Friday, the day she was officially moving in with Lauren Jauregui, and she had only packed three bags.

Dinah had been skeptical before she and Shawn left, wondering how in the hell three bags would be enough for a year, but Camila didn't have much.

She packed some additional pictures of her friends, and her fathers so that wherever she would be sleeping would feel more like home. Camila kept darting her eyes towards the, mentally double checking everything she had packed.

It was a little nerve-wrecking, getting ready to go live with this perfect stranger, whom she knew so little about. That thought alone rendered Camila a little anxious, no matter how confident she felt when signing her contract. However, the hum would come back and settle throughout her body when she thought of all the possibilities, all the things she would explore and find about herself through Lauren's touch, through her experience.

Camila shook herself out of her thoughts, suddenly noticing the faint sound of knocking against her front door.

Getting to her feet, Camila suppressed her trembling while running her hand through her curls to distract herself from the goosebumps appearing on her arms.

Heading to her window, she gasped at the sight of the woman who had been haunting her thoughts and dreams.

A tall man helped Lauren Jauregui out of a black. She was smiling beneath her sunglasses, nodding her head to him in what seemed to be a soft 'thank you'. The woman's entire appearance released an aura of superiority, grace, and absolute glamour. It was beauty at its finest.

Before she could become anymore transfixed by the sight of Lauren Jauregui, another knock sounded and she realized that she still hadn't opened the door.

Rushing towards the front door and unchaining the lock, Camila was met with the face of a tall man whose were thick and bulky. He wore an earpiece in his left ear and he smiled at her.

"I'm here to carry your bags...Ms. Jauregui is on her way up."

Camila allowed herself a moment to fangirl over the fact that Lauren Jauregui was on her way into her apartment, before she gained composure.

"Oh, okay. There are three bags straight back...the doors open."

Camila watched him enter her room before the very door she was holding rattled lightly with the sound of another knock. Camila turned around and found herself face to face with a smiling Lauren Jauregui and the very driver she had watched open the door for her. He stepped past Camila to assist the other bulky man with her bags.

Camila turned to fully admire the woman now...realizing how inferior she felt standing in front of her.

Lauren was beautiful in every way.

From the top of her brimmed hat to her spacious white Capri pants, she was everything that Camila ever imagined an angel looking like.

An angel with a delicious desire to dominate Camila.

Before she could begin to drool, Lauren spoke, "Hi."

Camila licked her lips, "Hi. Um... You look really nice today."

Smooth.

As if the woman didn't already know how gorgeous she looked. The streets should have turned to gold when Lauren Jauregui stepped onto them.