The Love Is Ours To Make, So We Should Make It

Thirty minutes into her lesson with Normani, and the feeling in Camila's ass became absolutely indescribable.

It had been...interesting at first to feel the way her walls had clenched around the steel instrument wedged within her. She'd chalked it up to being unusual since it was a new feeling, and she'd even tried to ignore it's presence in her body. But every time she took a step, stretched her leg in a certain way, or bent over...the little decorative piece would slide against her walls, and continue to fill her up perfectly.

Camila had taken to choking on her words then, little pants of breath escaping her lips as she clenched against the plug, the muscles of her ass stretching to accommodate the piece.

Now she found it completely impossible to focus on anything other than the way her ass was stretching, and how that made her pussy clench in anticipation of what it all would mean for her later, what Lauren would have in store for her once she had her at her mercy.

Stumbling over her feet, and many missteps later, Camila was hot all over with desire, her mind cloudy with erotic images of Lauren and all of her mystery, all of her sensuality.

After almost falling flat on her face, Normani caught Camila around her waist, and suggested a quick break.

Camila could only imagine what Normani thought of her. Here she was doing minimal work, barely even touching on complicated steps, and Camila was breathing heavily, a light sheen of sweat falling over her in rays from how much effort she was putting into not worrying about the plug in her ass and how it made her feel.

As Camila bent over to grab a bottle of water, wincing at the feeling, Normani raised an eyebrow, propped up against the bars and watching her curiously.

"So Mila, what does Lauren have planned for your birthday?" She asked, her voice teetering on excitement. Camila tipped the water back and shrugged.

"Um, I don't know Mani. Originally I had planned for Lauren to never know that it was my birthday," Camila answered, rolling her eyes, "but your loud mouth girlfriend ruined all of that, so now Lauren's got this big day planned and-" Camila's brain was instantly assaulted with images of Lauren's head between her legs, her fingers slipping through her folds, eyes golden with mischief as she told Camila of her filthy plans for the morning, left her on the edge of anticipation about just what it was that she would receive for her birthday.

"I-I don't know what will happen." Camila finished in a breathy stutter. It was only a slight fib, for Camila had an idea of what was going to happen to her at the end of her 'seemingly' normal day, but Lauren only knew the specifics.

"Ooh, maybe she's got a surprise party planned!" Normani said suddenly, jumping up and down like a child in a candy store. Camila smiled at Normani incredulously, laughing at her enthusiasm.

"I don't know about that Mani. I don't think Lauren's the "surprise party" type of girl." Camila said softly, placing her hand on Normani's arm and Normani tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"Maybe you guys are just gonna have really good sexy times, then? Maybe do something kinky?" Normani answered; wiggling her eyebrows and Camila shook her head, smiling.

Normani then furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh wait - you guys always have kinky sexy times because Lauren's your Dom-lady."

Camila could only imagine how red her cheeks were at the casual way Normani tossed her and Lauren's lifestyle into the conversation.

It was all still new to her, talking to Dinah and Normani about she and Lauren's relationship so explicitly. She knew that in an effort for Dinah to better understand what Lauren and Camila had, she was researching things and asking Camila questions and Camila was doing her best to answer...but she still didn't exactly feel comfortable telling either of them that Lauren had stuck a plug up her ass to prepare her for her imminent anal sex experience.