Proceed With Caution

"Fuck! Lauren...please-"

"Come on, Camz...come for me baby."

Camila wrapped her fingers around the chains connected to the cuffs locked onto her wrists. Tightening her legs around Lauren's waist, she threw her head back and moaned at the feeling of Lauren's pulsing cock throbbing within her, pressing tightly against her walls and pushing her over the edge with one hard thrust.

"Fuck!"

Lauren held onto Camila while resting her head in the crook of her neck, biting her skin as she pumped her seed into her. Camila moaned loudly, her walls milking Lauren's thick cock, her muscles burning as she gripped the chains dangling from the ceiling.

"Oh...god..."

Lauren pumped into her, one, two, three more times, before sighing.

"Camila."

Camila's head lolled, her eyes hazy with exhaustion. Lauren reached behind her and pulled Camila's legs from her waist, one after the other and placed them on the ground.

"Stand."

The last coherent piece of Camila's brain attempted to make her knees work, and she would have succeeded had her knees not buckled.

"Whoa! Okay," Lauren chuckled, "Never mind, love...I guess I fucked all of the feeling out of your beautiful legs."

Camila smiled sheepishly, her mind still hazy with sexual satisfaction. "Let me get you out of these chains." Lauren said softly. She steadied Camila's hips with one palm, and reached up to undo the clasps around her wrists with the other. Lauren steadied Camila in her arms, caressing her face as her eyes slipped closed in contentment. Lauren pressed a tender kiss to her neck, and it sent shivers down Camila's body as she slipped deeper into unconsciousness...

"Camila?"

Camila opened her eyes, and looked around confusedly.

"Yeah?"

Normani smiled, piercing Camila with her eyes and shook her head. "It's been three days and every time I ask you about that hickey on your neck, which doesn't seem to want to go away might I add, you go into dreamland."

She was right.

It was Thursday, and Camila hadn't seen much of Lauren. Things were getting busier at the office, which meant that their time together was shortened. However, Camila's body still ached in memory of how Lauren put what time they did have to good use.

Lauren had shown up that night after work and instead of having steak, she had Camila, over and over again.

The affair ended with a limp and hickey-covered Camila who was still recovering and trying to desperately dodge the questions her dance partner was throwing at her every chance she could get.

Camila rolled her eyes as she stretched her leg out against the bar, attempting to ignore the soreness in her muscles.

"Mani. It's none of your business..."

Mani jumped in place, before sliding up to Camila and reaching for her arm, "Oh come on, Mila! We're friends! Tell me about the sexy lady you're having sexy times with please?"

Camila hissed as Normani yanked on her sore arm.

"Careful Mani! Listen, less talking - more dancing. The show is in two days and I haven't even mastered this song yet."

Normani huffed and conceded.

"Whatever, but I'm not gonna stop asking until you tell me about her."