7. Just a Nightmare

In the dark abyss of Dru's mind, he found himself to be sleeping. For all he visioned were a mixture of his recent and past memories. His thoughts were nostalgic with a hint of foresight, what a peculiar sight to be seen! He turned his head as he spotted his boyfriend dressed all in purple with his arms wide open and a the warming smile underneath his mustache. Smiling, the blonde twin ran towards him. With Bratt's arms overlapping his lover's back, Dru snuggled between the crook of his boyfriend's neck. Dru usually had dreamt of his man whenever he wasn't asleep in his arms. The blonde one missed his appearance and touch at night so it was no mystery why he made an appearance on his dreams. 

"I miss you so much." Dru mumbled and pouted. Balthazar released a chuckle. "When don't you miss me?" His fingers reached for his boyfriend's golden waves as he began skimming his fingers through his hair. Dru curles his soft lips into a smile. "If it wasn't for my brother I would be sleeping comfortably beside you." He began. His eyes glanced up at the earing Bratt had on. "My ears would be on your chest, concentrating on the suave rhythm of your heartbeat. I would probably fall asleep last because I can get distracted a lot of times. But it wouldn't mind as long as you're there. I would give so much to sleep next to you, Balthy." Dru whispered, trying to imagine every word I said. "Heck, I wouldn't mind listening to your pig-like snore!" The twin giggled. 

His head looked up at Balthazar with his shimmering blue eyes. "Anything Balthy, anything," He whined. Balth ceased caressing Dru's hair and instead threw his arms around him pulling him closer. "Just to be with you." He breathed leaning in for a soft kiss on the lips. 

"You know," Bratt brushes his fingers lightly on Dru. "Your brother is right." The blonde one blinked in surprise. "I'm a dangerous thing to be around, I'm a villain babe." "But you've changed! And Gru doesn't believe me." Dru blurted. Balthazar caressed the twin's cheek before walking backwards. "Who says I have?" He grinned wickedly. His finger pressed a button which he hid inside his clothing. Dru gasped under his hand as the floor hastily revealed bars that covered the stunned blonde. "What?" His worried voice trembled. His shaken hands grasped the bar as he glances at his boyfriend. 

Bratt turned his body as he swayed his hips. "Do you really think I would fall in love with my arch nemesis' brother?" He chuckled wickedly. The blonde twin frowned then it became into a pout. "Open your eyes Dru!" Balthazar saunters over to Dru. "I'm a villain you imbecile! Of course I would 'fall in love' with you just to take over your stupid family who ruined my plans!" He yelled. Dru bowed his head, biting his lips controlling his tears. His golden hair fell with his head, blinding him. "You told me you loved me." Dru murmured. "It's called acting! Ever heard of it?" Snapped Bratt. Dru jerked his head to the villain. "So that's what I am to you, huh?" A stream of tears flew off his watery eyes. "I'm just a prop! A prop so you can use me just for your plan!" 

"Oh please stop crying you look even worst like that! You know what I'm tired of you." Balthazar reached for the button. His hand waved to the twin. "Toodles!" His finger pressed on the same button. This time, the floor which Dru was on dissappeared and so did he. 

The blonde twin's body jerked up. His mouth was still open from the recent shock his dream gave him. His head turned around at the atmosphere he was currently on. He sighed in relief noticing it was just his brother's lab. However, his legs carried him to the kitchen where he remembered spotting a phone on the wall. He dialed the familiar number, placing the telephone to his ears as it rang. "Hello?" Asked the raspy, yet loving voice Dru wished to hear. "Balthy! I-It's me Dru." He blurted, twirling his fingers along with the cord. "It's late Dru, why are calling me at this time?" The blonde heard. He bit his lip averting his sight to the sink beside him. "Balthazar, do you love me?" He askes, dodging the question. 

"Of course, ba-" Balth paused with a yawn. "-Babe," He finished. "Is that really why you called me for? Come on Dru, go back to- are you crying?" 

"You'll never use me right? Nor turn against me?"

"No, never! Where are all of these questions coming from? Are you ok Dru?" 

The blonde twin smiled with some tears of joy passing by his cheek. His other hand wipped his tears. "It was just a nightmare and I feel better now. Really I do!" He chuckled. "Go back to sleep Dru, I'll pick you tomorrow ok?" 

"Yeah, goodnight Balthy!"

"Goodnight sweety"~