15. Don't Leave Me| Drabble

This was originally suppose to be a full story but I decided to cut it short because I don't have the strength to write a lot today.

---------------------------------

 So between Balth and Dru, I see Bratt more as a jealous type than the blonde one. However, he doesn't get too protective whenever someone walks over to Dru. If he checks that its only a small friendly conversation then he can breathe easily, but when the stranger gets too touchy and seems to flirt with his lover, Bratt will take no second to drag Dru away from the stranger. 

Yet cases varies for example, they ceased on going to a gay bar together after Dru figured out how jealous his boyfriend can get. It began once the 80s man decided to make the dreadful decision to leave his lover in a corner to get two cold beers. Although Bratt wasn't much of a drinker he still grabbed them since his throat ached. With two beers on each hand, he was shocked to find and men caressing Dru's thighs as they locked eyes. The stranger felt stunned by the blonde beauty who stood in front of him, meanwhile Dru was utterly disgusted and had no way to move out of the situation. Without thinking, Balthazar slammed a beer bottle on top of the stranger's head. With glass shattering and blood peeking from the men's head, the 80s man took the oppurtunity to grasp Dru's hand and leave out of the bar without any suspision. "Why did you do that?" Dru asked, gasping for air. Bratt glanced down at the other beer on his hand. "Because I love you!" Balth replied. Dru released a chuckle which surprised his lover. The blonde wrapped his arms around the 80s man's neck and gave him a kiss saying, "I love you too Balthy."

A few weeks after that, it was midnight and they were still up. Dru kept on speaking about which clothes he should wear the following day for Edith's birthday party a he displayed the clothings to his boyfriend. Bratt wasn't quite paying attention to his lover for the whole fiasco of a few weeks ago still haunted him. Whenever Dru wasn't looking his way, he frowned, when he was looking at him he forced a smile. Dru noticed this change of attitude asking what caused his frown. After the club, Balth never really gave a true reason for his jelousy he just blurted out his love like always. Dru approached Balthazar, sitting beside him. "I don't want you to leave me." Began the 80s man."Dru, you're so beautiful and I'm not the only one who knows that. Everyone knows how stunning you look and they just want to snatch you away from me." He frowned. "What if one day you just forget about me and leave me alone. All alone just like when I was a teenager." Dru slipped his hands on the sides of Bratt's face. He smiled. "Balthy, I'll never ever leave you! No matter how many people flirt with me I'll choose you. Even if its the hottest guy on the earth, I'll still choose you babe. There is no way how I can explain how much I love you Balthy!" They stared into each others eyes. Their lips met and couldn't distach from each other. Hands began to roam around the other's body begging for more than just a kiss. Something that can convey they'll never leave each other for anyone~