21. Bad Breath

The fiery orb peeked the horizon calling it a morning, it glistened from the crevices of the drapped curtains onto the couple's bare bodies. The sheets only made an effort to linger around their torsos leaving their chest and lanky legs visible. They faced each other as they sustained in deep sleep. Once the sun blinded their eyes, slumber was no more. With their eyes fully open, each ran their eyes over the other's naked tender body. Dru adored how pale his lover seemed to get during fall. Through his fair skin, the blonde really enjoyed how his pink flushed nipples highlight his body. With the clear view, Dru was able to find short stiff black hair growing covering his cheeks and chin, which was never visible with the naked eye. He knew that his boyfriend's lack of self care must've caused this. However through Balthazar's eyes, he awed the way Dru's golden waves fell on his face or were spread on his pillow. His hands brushed on his lover's tanned shoulder. Bratt stroked it softly as they fell in a deep admiration with each other. When their eyes caught each other they smiled.

The 80s man leaned in with his parted flushed lips. Before their lips met, Dru lightly pushed his lover away. Bratt blinked in surprise. "I'm not kissing you with your bad breath." The twin's honey-like voice whispered. His partner pouted. "But my lips are lonely and they need my beautiful boyfriend!" Whined Balth. The blonde paused to chuckle then continued. "Well I guess your lips are going to have to wait." His finger tapped on his lover's lips. The 80s man took his hand off Dru's shoulder he then crossed his arms and frowned like a child. "How come I have to brush my teeth when you probably also have bad breath." "That is because," Dru pulled himself closer to Bratt. "I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and took the advantage to brush my teeth. My breath still smells like mint and I don't want you to ruin it." The palm cupped the 80s man's cheeks and rubbed their oddly shapped noses. Despite the adorable affection given, Bratt was still angry.

"I don't care!" He blurted. "Imma kiss my beautiful boyfriend." Balthazar puckered his lips as leaned forward. Dru tried pushing his lover away but the 80s man leaned harder, causing the twin to giggle. "Ba-Balthie!" He said in between a fit off giggles. Dru couldn't cease his laughter at the humourous face his boyfriend displayed. The twin gave up, he freed his hands and it caused their lips to crash. Their lips roamed, flavoring each other. It was quite messy but fast. 

"I hate you." Dru murmured sarcastically.

"I hate you too, blondie."~