10. Inseperable Key

The blonde twin analyzed the handcuffs he held in his danty hands. His fingers swept through the metal object. Dru was eager to learn what he would be able to do with that weapon. He imagined himself restraining someones way from destroying a heist of his. He curved his lip as he caught his reflection through the cuffs. 

He felt arms slowly wrapped around his neck followed by a weight ontop of his head. "What are you doing blondy?" Asked Bratt who rested his head ontop of his lover's head. Dru shook the handcuffs saying, "Just wondering how to use these." Bratt observed the cuffs from afar until his eyes caught a familiar name of an organization. He walked over to Dru, sitting down beside him. "You're working for the AVL now?" Balthazar asked as he snatched the cuffs showing the leagues' name printed in the metal weapon. "No, I stole them from my brother." Dru giggled. The 80s man handed the handcuffs to the blonde one. "Of coarse you did." He chuckled. 

Dru's eyes scanned the cuffs before speaking. "Hey," His head turned to his boyfriend. "Can you teach me how handcuffs work?" The twin asked showing the cuffs in his hands. Bratt took the weapon from Dru's hands as his body turned to him. "It's simple, you first unlock it. But I guess it's alright unlocked so then you place it around your victim's wrists." Bratt demostrated as he wrapped one of the cuffs around his wrist. "Then you lock it by pushing the ends of the cuffs together until you hear a 'click.'" The 80s man did so as Dru watched with fascination glittering in his eyes. "Tada," He showed off his cuffed wrist. "You're done." 

The twin snatched the other cuff, following the steps which his boyfriend provided. "Then you p-push it," He whispered to himself. His free hand began pressing presure around the ends of the cuffs. Then it clicked. "I did it!" Dru smiled showing Bratt. "Good job." He praised. 

Using his uncuffed hand, Balthazar reach out for his hand. "Now give me the key." Dru blinked in surprise. "Key?" He replied bewilderedly. "There's supposed to be a key along with these?" Dru added. Balth facepalmed himself with his free hand. "Do you know what this means?" The 80s man asked looking at his lover. "Were stuck here with handcuffs on our wrist?" 

"Exactly."

"I-It's ok! I'll just call my brother to give me the key, heh." His voice trembled. Dru stood up from the couch as he walked towards his phone. "Woah, hey!" Balthazar exclaimed as his body jerked up along with his lover. The cuffs around his wrist began to ached as Dru pulled them. "Oh sorry balthy." The twin said, pressing his lips on the agiated man's forehead. Dru grapped his phone which blinked in red, alarming him that it needed to charge. "Ugh, my phone needs to charge." He placed his phone back at the counter. "Use my Motorola Dynatac 8000x." "Your what?" Dru turned to Bratt. "That." His finger pointed to the phone which had similarities as a brick. Dru picked it up. "S-So heavy!" The twin began dialing his brother's number. His hands slowly pulled the phone to his ears since it weighed. "Hello?" Dru began. His eyes glanced at the 80s man. "Umm...I took your handcuffs and I forgot about the key." He lied, bitting his lip. "Do you have the key by any chance? Oh, yeah. Mhmm. Ok bye." Dru placed the phone back at the counter.

"What did he say?" Asked Balthazar Bratt. "He is not in the house at the moment. But he'll be back later on." Replied the twin. The infamous celebrity sighed deeply as he hung his head from his shoulders. Dru noticed his boufriend's dismay and acted quickly. The blonde one slipped his finger under Bratt's chin as he pulled his gaze to him. "Hey Balthy." The couple stared at each other's eyes. "I know my curiousity can lead into problems, but that is how I learn. I'm sorry this is all my fault." Dru reached for his lover's hands, holding them. "Don't feel guilty blondy." Began the 80s man. He used his uncuffed hand to embrace Dru's cheek. "I love you even if mess up. I'm glad that you learned how to use handcuffs my little curious blondy." The 80s man leaned until there lips pressed for a savoury quick kiss. 

"What are we going to do in the meanwhile?" Asked the blonde twin. "We wait until your brother gets back I guess. Just please don't use the bathroom." Warned the infamous celebirty. Dru nervously chuckled as he scratched his head. "Heh, I guess I shouldn't have drank a bottle of lemonade before this." Confessed the twin. "Fine, I'm only letting you use the bathroom with me because I love you." Murmured the irritated man. Dru smiled. "Aww, love ya too!"~