18. Through The Computer|NSFW

With his bare legs widely spread, his ass cheeks resting on his bed while his grasped his sprung erection as the blonde stared at the screen of his laptop. He never thought he would touching himself with the screen displaying his lover in lewd positions which marked him as a porn star. It was a sudden movement to shift into such an erotic job with Dru's consent. The twin found joy in Bratt's eyes when it was revealed that he would be able to grab attention just like Evil Bratt, but being more targeted in the adult entertainment. He found it fascinating for people to lay their eyes on his nude body as he pleases himself for money that easily. However, Balthazar was as well considered about the blonde's opinion. Dru's view was in a mix of jelousy of how his lover would expose his body to the world, yet he enjoyed that he had such a hot lover who is much of a slut to please himself in front of a camera. He made to an agreement with the exception of never showing Balth's face in his videos for safety reasons. Dru mentally challanged himself not to interact with whatever his lover did online. Yet here he was, listening to the blissing noise of his boyfriend moaning. 

The mansion halls were empty, which was the ultimate time for his own personal time with his body. He stroked his redden length with every moan Bratt released through the computer. His ears were more fixated on the small groans and seductive words he spats under his breath than the romantic 80s music, mostly by Madonna, that played in the background. He cherished the various angles he provided of the dildo steadily inserting him. The 80s man bucked his hips as he whimpered feeling the tip of the toy touching his twitching hole. The blonde's lover was such a tease when it came to placing it inside him. He swayed his hips around the sex toy which made Dru hornier. He bit his lip thinking about a simple replacement of the toy for his throbbing cock. The twin chuckled, he must be ten times a slut for the real thing than some rubber toy. 

"Ah-Ahh. Oh fuck." The speaker went on with the 80s man succesfully penetrating the dildo fully inside. He bounced his body with Bratt's hairy member jumping as well, throwing pre-cum on the floor. Dru began stroking harder once his lover paced himself more. They moaned in unison almost cumming at the same time. The twin stopped ths video, noticing his sperm touched his golden computer. "Damn it." Hissed he. 

The door creaked open which caused Dru to jerk his head. "Hey Dru do you kno-" Bratt stopped midway once he caught his lover naked with his computer resting on his stomach. Dru widden his eyes as he watched the same man who he was pleasing too, frown. "A-Are you cheating on me?" The 80s man's voice croaked sadly. Dru shoved the computer aside as he placed his underwear on. "N-No, no, no!" He blurted, walking towards Balthazar with his computer. "Then who are you masturebating to?" The 80s man cried out. The twin fumbled between turning the screen to his lover. "You babe!" His finger pointed. Bratt's eyes widen. "B-But I thought you promised-" 

"I know I did." Dru blurted, averting his eyes. "I just can't help denying the fact that I have such a sexy boyfriend who does this." Dru chuckled. Bratt's ajar mouth was crooked into a smile. "I support you no matter what Balthie. And between you and me," The blonde whispered the last part. "I'm kinda jelous that hunderds of people are watching my own boyfriend do this." 

Balthazar laughed under his breath. He slid his arms on top of Dru's shoulders, pulling him closer. "Don't be greedy baby. We all know you get the real deal." He licked his lips. "Then why don't you show me." The twin lowered the computer, continuing this act. "With pleasure!" Balthazar Bratt growled~