22. Last Name|Drabble

A few weeks before their lovely marriage will be arranged, the two speak about their future as husbands. This happens during the late hours of the night, neither minding Balthazar's face mask made by fresh avocados or Dru's beautiful golden locks held up in curlers. Their gnarled bodies laid on the bed as Dru flipped the pages of his gossip magazine (which Bratt finds them stupid) and his boyfriend applies the second coat of nail polish on his toes. The blonde twin began with whsipering, "I can't wait to for wedding." Bratt nodded, fanning the nail polish from his toe. "Just imagine it," He sets his magazine down. "We'd be Dru Gru and Balthazar Gru the most beautiful couple ever." Dru cheered. Balthazar chuckled, but interrupted himself. "Wait, wait, wait. Gru?" The 80s man asked. Dru turned to his lover, nodding. "Our surname is not going to be Gru! I don't want to have that hoser's name forever!" He snapped. "Its my last name too Bratt! Besides my brother's actual name is Felonius." Explained the blonde. "I got used to calling him Gru, blondie!" 

Bratt picked his purple nail polish. "I'm sorry but we are not gonna be Mr. Gru and Mr. Gru." He murmured as he colored in another nail. "Instead, it'll be Balthazar Bratt," he pointed at himself. "And Dru Bratt." He pointed at the blonde one. "If thats what makes you happy." 

"Oh it'll make me ten times more happier than Gru!"

Dru chuckled as his hand reached for his lover's. His finger brushed on Bratt's engagement ring. "Then Dru and Balthazar Bratt it'll be."~