Chapter 1

*****(a/n) in the picture above, the snow leopard is Lyra.  The wolf spirit is her mothers spirit...her mothers spirit animal was a wolf that is why it is a wolf. Now back to the story... oh and dont forget to vote.  Biee.****

*Lyra POV*

Another boring night of patrol. So far nothing. Since nothing's happened I'll check April's place then head home. I text her telling her I'll be coming over. When she replies, I run rooftop to rooftop doing flips and twirls, and other parkour things until I make it to her apartment. I jump onto her apartment rooftop and wait for her to come up here. She knows that I'm not going to hurt her. Mainly because I have saved her many times. She also gives me food and washes my two outfits when they need to be. I heard her start to climb the fire escape, she makes it to the top and stands there waiting for me to arrive. Not knowing that I was already there. Jumping down from the perch I was on. I clear my throat and change into full snow leopard. She turns around and looks at me.

"Why won't you let me get you more clothes?" She says picking up my clothes off the roof.

"We've had this conversation already." (Tiny a/n : lyra has the ability that Scarlett Witch has. She also can talk to people through her mind.)

"Yes but you should get more clothes, especially since you'll be going to school with me."

"Ugh...fine but only one more outfit."

"Good now come inside, I might have some clothes that will fit you."

With that she made her way down the fire escape with me on her tail. Once we made it inside I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I change into my human self and turn on the hot water.  Once it gets to a certain temperature I get in and start washing my hair. I grab some shampoo and massage It into my scalp. It smells good. After I put conditioner in my hair I lather some vanilla smelling body wash onto my skin and rinse it all off. I then repeat the process in my humanoid snow leopard self. Finally I change one more time into my full leopard self. And use my tail to wash my fur. After rinsing off for the third time, I change back to my humanoid snow leopard self and shut off the water and step out. I towel dry my hair and put on a light pink robe. After brushing my hair I open the bathroom door and walk out. I walk to her bed where I see a set of pj's with a note that says  'try these on - April'. The outfit consists of purple booty shorts and a purple tank top. I get dressed and make my way to the kitchen, until I hear voices. And they weren't Aprils. I make my way back to Aprils room and grab my retractable bõ staff from the pile of now clean clothes. Putting my mask on I go back towards the kitchen. I sniff the air and recognize the scent. It was her turtle friends. I quickly retract my staff and go back to April's room again. This time this here something in her room. It sounded robotic.  Instantly I recognize what it was.

Kraang.