Chapter 4

****Lyra POV****

"Anyone care to explain why there is a Cat In the lair?!"

I shifted into my semi-human self. I then walked past the turtles. When I was in front of the rat, I bowed. While still in the bowing position i said,

"My sincerest apologies. It was not my intention to enter your home."

I then stood.

"It is quite alright, child. Im sure you had a very good reason. My name is Splinter. What May I call you?"

"On the streets they Call me Night Fury. But my name Is Lyra. Lyra Silver."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lyra" He replied, noting his head, "Now boys, Care to explain?"

They were still lined up, staring between me and Splinter. 

"Hey April"

"Yes?"

"Can you hit Leo upside the head?"

"Why?"

"They aren't responding and Im getting impatient"

"Alright."

She then proceeded to walk over to the blue clad turtle. Once she was in arms length, she reached up and smacked him upside the head, then said, "Answer him!"

"Ow, okay, geez.....we were on our way home when Donnie got a call from April saying that she needed us. So we went to her place. We were inside, when this silver blur tackled April. As soon as April was tackled the wall blew out and Kraang started to filter into the room. We were fighting off the Kraang when April was hit by a blast. When we heard her scream there was this silver blast and the rest of the Kraang exploded. Then we looked over and Lyra, still in her full cat form, was leaning over April. When she put her tail over April and her wounds were healed, but Lyra was still injured. She then passed out, so we Brought her here."

"Very well, She may stay here until her wounds heal"

"Hai, Sensei"

"I can't Stay here! What About my home? My security systems?! I need to go now before Jason or Yoshi figure out I was ever injured! Oh God, Ill never hear the end of it!-"

"Who's Yoshi?"

"Yoshi's my-He's my dog, Mikey. Now i need to go."

"They can't find you here, This place has maximum security-"

"Donnie Did You not just hear me?! He's my Dog! He can follow my scent! You nitwit!," I was rushing towards the exit, "I've got to go now!"

I rushed out the exit and down the sewer tunnels, following my memorized route to my hideout. Hearing multiple footsteps behind me, I re-route my escape and go to my back entrance. Coming to a supposed dead end I stop and turn around, waiting for the turtles arrival. No sooner than three seconds, the turtles run around the corner and come to a fast stop seeing me there, leaning Against the wall. 

"What in the shell were you thinking?!? Just running out of the lair like that! Having us chase you!  Only to end up at a dead end! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" Raph Bellows

Turning my back on the turtles, I walk up to the wall and knock.

"Hey Jason! You can open the wall now!"

As soon as that was said, the wall moved revealing a small corridor. Ignoring the turtles, I walk through the threshold and down the hall. 

"You gonna stand there, gaping. Or ya gonna follow me?"

Looking behind me, I notice the purple banded turtle was the first to snap out of it.

"How long has this been here?" He asks

"About two years, why?"

"This is amazing, how did we not find this place?"

"I dunno, your the smart one. Figure it out."

"Dude, you just got roasted!" Mikey exclaimed

"Alright when you meet Jason, he's gonna ask you questions. Answer them honestly, that goes for you too Raph"

"Hey!"

"And look him in the eyes. And don't be surprised if your tackled. Yoshi will do that once he finds what he's looking for."

"What's he looking for?"

"I dunno. His favorite, I think."

"Oh, anything else before we meet them?"

"Yes actually. Don't threaten them, Raph"

"Wha-"

"LYRA SILVER! WHAT IN THE BLOODY JONES LOCKER WERE YOU DOING AT THEIR LAIR!!!"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THERE! THEY TOOK ME THERE WHEN I PASSED OUT! NOW STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"I CAN YELL IF I WANT TOO!" Jason replied getting in my face

"WELL SO CAN I BUT I'M GETTING A HEADACHE SO SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE"

"You could have asked nicely"

"And you could have not yelled in the first place"

"Touché"

"Now...where's yoshi and get me some Advil."

"I dunno, Yoshi's your dog. And we don't have any Advil"

"We don't? Aw man, it's a level seven too."

"Level seven?" Donnie asks

"That means it's pretty bad. Your the smart one right?"

"Yes?"

"Was that a question or a statement?"

"S-statement, sir"

"Then make it one...Are you the smart one?"

"Y-yes"

"Good, go make her some pain killers"

"M-make, sir?"

"Yes, make. There's a lab two door's down, to the left. Off ya go." He says, pushing him towards that direction, "As for the rest of you, WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BRINGING HER TO YOUR LAIR?!?!?!"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT-HOLE AND QUIT YELLING!" I screamed at him, walking into the living room, "Now boys, I suggest taking a seat, we're gonna have a little q and a session."