Chapter 2

*Lyra POV*

Kraang. Shit. I run towards the living room where I heard April with her friends. I quickly launch myself at April. I shift mid-jump to my full leopard, and shield her body from the blast. As soon as I do, the walls were blown through. And the Kraang started filtering in the apartment. I quickly jump up and start slashing at the Kraang. Her friends were fighting also, but even with their help we're outnumbered. I need to get April out of here. I grab her and throw her on my back, she gets the message and hold on tight to my fur. I take off through the hole in the wall and jump onto the fire escape, the kraang following. I climb up to the roof where April hops off and starts fighting along side me. The Turtles make their way up here to see April and I surrounded. As we were fighting, some Kraang broke through my defenses and hit April with a laser, knocking her out cold. I jump to action and put a force-field over her. As I continue fighting I get hit several times with the lasers. Ignoring the pain, I launch at the last few Kraang and soon they are all destroyed. I turn to April and drop the force-field. padding over to her I touch the tip of my tail to her wound and soon it is completely healed. I turn around and see the turtles staring at me. I sit next to April and growl at them. They stop staring and the Purple masked one tries to approach. He takes a few steps before I get in a pouncing position and growl at him. He stops and looks at me. 

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I jut need to look at your wounds." 

He tries to take another step but I bare my teeth.

"Your bleeding, please?"

I feel a hand on my head and look over at the now awake April.

"He won't hurt you, you need to get medical attention."

"April, " I start but she cuts me off

"No! You need help."

"April? It didn't say anything." The orange masked one says.

She turns to the turtles and glances at me. I nod and she tells them of my powers.

"She can talk telepathically, she has other powers, but she will tell you those later. For now only Donnie can get near her ok?"

They all nod their heads and the Purple one starts to approach me again. I sit up, not because I wanted him near me, but because I started seeing black dots. I stand, sway and eventually fall over onto my side. The last thing I see is The Purple masked one rushing to me before I succumb to unconsciousness.