Chapter 8

**A/N** The outfit above is what she changes into

****Lyra's POV****

"Guy's I'm going to take a shower!"

Walking passed the living room I notice the boy's all gathered around the T.V. At least they were busy. With a shrug of my shoulders, I head to Donnie's room, now mine, to grab some clean clothes. Once I grab my clothes I make my way towards the bathroom. I close the door behind me, and start the water. As the water heats up I strip down and hop into the shower. Since they didn't have a shower curtain, I stood with my back towards the door. Going through my forms, I start on my Human self. After washing my hair, I put conditioner in it. Grabbing a dark, almost black, purple loofah, I lather some cherry blossom smelling soap onto my skin. Once finished, I start rinsing my body and hair.

****POV Change** Before Her Shower To Towards The End**Donnie's POV****

"Guy's look at this!" I say pointing to the T.V

They all crowd around the T.V Looking at what I pointed out.

"What is it, Don?" 

"That Mikey, is-"

"A horse? Don what are we looking at?" 

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Raph. If you look closely you can see that it's not a horse. Look very closely at it's stomach."

"All I see are lines. So what?"

"Well, Raph. I searched up a picture of that type of horse and here's what I found. This horse doesn't have those markings."

"Do you think it's the kraang?"

"Yeah, Leo. If you look even closer you can see a faint blue hue. That's unnatural for this species."

"Okay, Don Keep tabs on that horse. Follow it's route, watch it's habits, get every detail you can about. As for the rest of us we'll go topside and follow it from there. Go."

We nod to each other before they head towards the entrance. I start towards to my lab. Setting up all the screens, I start towards the Bathroom. Too busy with my thought's I didn't hear the sound of the shower running. Opening the door, I stop in my tracks as soon as I see her. I was frozen. Looking slowly from her feet towards her face. My face is burning.

****POV Change**Back to Rinsing off**Lyra's POV****

As I'm rinsing off, I hear a set of footsteps coming towards the bathroom. Turning so my backs towards the door again, I continue rinsing myself off. I hear the door open and then someone freezing. I turn my head and see his eyes trailing my body. I smirk,

"I know I'm beautiful, but at least let me get a towel on."

"I-uh-I'm s-sorry! I-I didn't-"

"Geez, Don, Chill. I was joking. Hand me that towel, the very dark purple one. Yup that one. Thank you." I say shutting off the water.

I grab the outstretched towel and wrap it around my body. Turning around I see Donnie's extremely red face. I laugh as I grab my clothes, and walk around him.

"Just don't tell the other's you saw me nude, they'll kick your ass." I whisper in his ear.

I laugh again as I see the look of panic spread on his face. Before he can say anything I close the door, leaving him in the bathroom. I walk to my room. Closing and locking my door, I start to get dressed. I laugh again just picturing his panic-stricken face. I put my shirt on and walk out of my room. I go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Making a sandwich, I listen in on the footsteps that are rushing towards my room. I put away my materials and walk towards Donnie's lab. Hearing his footsteps come towards the lab, I sit in his chair. I look at the screens and notice he's watching a horse. Not any horse, my horse. I quickly spin around on the chair and face The door's of the lab as they rapidly swing open.

"What's the meaning of this?" I ask him as he rushes in.

He stops in his tracks and starts blushing again.

"I-uh-I didn't-I-"

"Don! Just stop!" I take a deep breath I start again, "Donnie, breath. Forget about the bath room incident for just a moment... Why are you watching a horse?"

"I-uh. That? Oh, that's just a project I've been workin-"

"Donatello, the truth."

"I spotted something odd about this horse, if you look closely you can see blue lines on the stomach. We decided to follow it and see if it will lead us to the Kraang base."

"Kraang! You think she's a Kraang horse! If you haven't noticed KRAANG HAVE PINK LINES!!!! You're gonna scare her off!" I scream, racing out of the lab to grab my bo staff and my suit. 

Putting everything on quickly, I press a button on my communicator.

"She's here. Give me coordinates asap."

"Copy, Tracking her now."

"Thanks Jay."

"Wait! What are you doing?!" Donnie cried from the entrance of the lair.

"Look Don, that horse is my ticket in. She gets me all my info. The only reason she was on camera was to tell me she's got more. Now, are you gonna follow me or are you gonna stay here and watch?"

"*sigh* Let me grab my gear."

"Hurry up then."

I wait impatiently, as soon as he starts walking to the entrance again I book it.

"Jay, anything?"

"Roger, shes on Fifth Avenue. Take a left, two rights and then hope out. Then head south west....Shit."

"Jason what happened? Jason!"

"She's on the move, the turtles got too close. She felt them. You gotta move, she's going fast."

"Copy that....Come on Donnie, faster!" (not like that you dirty dog)

"I'm trying! Why is she so important?!"

"I told you this! Now I want you to call your brother's and tell them to back off!"

"Alright, hold on"

"No! Move it! Call on the move!"

"Alright, alright! *Hey Leo, yeah I know....Look you guy's have to back off. Hold up for a moment. Stay there, we'll see you soon.*"

****POV Change**Raph's POV****

"*We're on the move.....What do you mean back off? Donnie-Don!*, hold on guys Donnie says there's something else."

"So we're just gonna let it get away?!" I yell

"Raph calm down,"

"Chill dude, it's just a horse." Mikey interrupts

"Not just any horse, a Kraang horse! We can't just let it go!"

"We don't know if it's a Kraang horse, Raph. That's just a theory."

"It doesn't matter! It's not normal so we can't just let it go!" I yell

"We're not."

I look up, and see Lyra and a panting Donnie. I cross my arms and lean against the air ducts, waiting for an explanation. 

"Well guys, that 'horse' is my friend. She gets me all my info and the only reason she's on camera is because she has more. And since you guy's got too close, she ran.-"

"We got too close?! How can it know that! It's a STUPID HORSE!!" I exclaim

"Well, IT has a name" A voice behind us says

I turn around and see a horse mutant.

"And it's name is Celeste" It-Celeste says, "Now Lyra, care to explain why they are here?"

Oh boy