Chapter 2 : What Do You Want From Me?

*Hello ladies and gents and welcome to the second chapter of Silently Suffering : Book 1. Sadly I do not own Hetalia and I hoped you all enjoyed the first chapter so without further ado let's get into this, shall we?*

The boy stood face to face with the thing that had started all this. The green man from the bush but now that he was seeing it up close it didn't look like a man, no it reminded him of what Denmark would tell him in his stories before they went to sleep, trolls.

These things aren't normally friendly so is this going to kill me to? His heart rate started to quicken but knowing that with his injuries he wouldn't be able to do anything before they healed didn't help. He could hardly even keep his head up. The creature slowly walked toward the nation. He started to struggle not wanting to die. Please, this can't be the end!

Surprisingly the creature did not kill him, at least not in that moment as he scooped him up into his arms before walking away. Norway knew he should have been struggling but even when he moved the slightest inch his injuries begged him to stop. Darkness clouded the corners of his vision as he fought to stay conscious. He couldn't fight it off for long before he allows it to engulf him. "I don't... want... to die..."

When Lukas awoke he was on his porch, laying down on his back and surprisingly his injuries hadn't healed completely, only scabbing over. He saw the sun rising in the corner of his eyes but made no effort to move. Every inch of his body screaming in some form of pain. "Norge? Guys I found him!" A familiar voice called in the distance. He heard frantic footsteps follow after the outburst.

The nation slowly turned his head to see Denmark rushing toward him the other Nordics close behind. "Den... mark?" He called in a raspy voice. Said nation ran up to his friend. Now noticing his injuries he carefully lifted him into his arms, still managing to reopen some wounds. "Guys he's injured!" He said now busting through their front door and laying him on the couch.  The others rushed in as well standing next to Denmark to see their friends condition.

He looked horrible. He obviously had been stabbed in the arm as the now reopened wound gushed with new blood. His chest had blood beading across one large cut. The nations neck was now bruised, purple taking on a yellowish tint, clashing against his pale neck. Other tiny cuts and bruises littered his body. Leaves and twigs stuck out of his hair, his skin covered in mud and dirt. Norway's dull eyes were half lidded, unfocused, his breaths shallow.

Denmark seemed to switch into war doctor mode almost immediately. "Sweden go look for bandages, and anything else we might need, Finland you go get a wet rag and water bucket, Iceland you stay here and watch your brother while I go get him some clean clothes." The Dane said before they all ran off to carry out their order.

While the others went of in search for items, the little white haired boy stayed with his older brother. He carefully grabbed his brothers hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze as a sign he was there. What happened to you big brother? He thought scanning over his brother, examining his physical state.

-------------

Finland ran of to grab a wash cloth from one of the closets before heading to the kitchen for a bucket of water. "What happened to him?" He thought as he ran into the room, looking for their bucket. Once he found it in one of the drawers he filled it up before running back into the main room. "Just please be okay."

---------------

Sweden rushed down the hall into the wash room for any medical supplies they had on hand. Though they were nations and could heal relatively easy they found out that not cleaning or bandaging it would make it heal weird. After the discovery that blood letting was only killing the humans they stopped that technique and started to cover the wounds, along with stitching if need be.