Chapter 7 :Have a Safe Trip!

*hello ladies and gents and welcome to the 7th chapter of Silently Suffering : Book 1. I hope that all of you are enjoying this book so far and without further ado let's get into this, shall we?*

No. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't! "Did you miss me?" The voice said before breaking into a very eerie laughter. "Show yourself!" England said stepping in front of the group. "Ah, no patience as always." The voice echoes before one of the doors that appeared to be painted on, flew open.

The room was very dark. So dark that you couldn't see anything in the room an inch from the door frame. Suspense was not needed however as a man with strawberry pink hair, blue eyes and a grin full of mischief stepped through it. "What are you doing here Oliver?" I asked, my defensive mode starting to be put in place.

"Well aren't you being quite rude, you didn't even introduce me to your friends." He said crossing his arms and doing a slight pout. "Though it isn't necessary as I already know all of you and mostly everything about you!~" he said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "England who is this?" The German nation said standing in front of his Italian companion.

"That's England's 2p, Oliver. He may appear as sweet as can be, and his cooking is amazing, but I wouldn't suggest eating anything he cooks as he tends to take being a creative cooker to far, adding many dangerous ingredients such as poison and other things to his food." Romania said, very angry at that.

"Spot on my dear boy!" He said, clapping his hands together in enjoyment before crossing his arms. "Enough! How did you even get here!?" England said practically bristling in anger. "Well, it seems you still are as angry as always, but to answer your question, isn't it amazing on what one silly mirror can do?" 

"Oh no." Romania said looking visibly deflated. "Oh yes." Oliver said before pulling out the mirror. The mirror was  very ancient looking  with silver swirls surrounding a single pane of glass. "How did you get that!?" I yelled, clenching my fists in anger. "Well it was quite easy, especially when people tend to forget about things if they haven't seen them in awhile.~" he teased.

"What are we doing here, ve~?" Italy asked while gripping his German friends sleeve tighter. "I'm so glad you asked poppet!" He said smiling even wider, before he vanished. "To bad I can't tell you~." He whispered as he reappeared behind Italy grabbing his wrist. "Let me go! Germany help!" He yelled grabbing onto his friends arm.

"Italy hold on!" He yelled grabbing Italy's arm that wasn't being gripped by the maniac. There was the sound of cloth ripping as the blond nation managed to free the smaller Italian, pulling him to his chest. "Ah, where's the fun on that?" He said before giggling. "No matter, have a safe trip!" He said once again before disappearing.

"What did he mean by trip?" Prussia spoke up after a long moment of silence. "I think we'll find out soon enough..." I said before starting down the hall again. In no time the others started to follow as well. "England what are we going to do! Your 2p has the freaking mirror!" Romania shouted, shaking said nation. "I don't know but shaking me sure as heck isn't going to solve it!" The Brit yelled back.

I let out an annoyed sigh at my friends antics. But then I felt that something was very off. "Don't move." I commanded before, slowly kneeling down. "What are you-" I heard Canada start to say but was cut off by Russia and let out a saddened sigh. "What are you doing, comrade?" Russia asked trying to take a step forward. Then I heard it. "Stop!" But it had been to late.

A clawed paw shot up and took out the floor under Russia, as he barely managed to grab the edge. "Russia!" China said about to take a step forward. "No one move!" I yelled. Thankfully catching his attention. It didn't seem to be quick enough though as China lost his balance a hit the floor next to the hole where Russia dangled.

The same claw went through the floor behind China knocking out the floor where he stood, the wood splintering. With the floor gone not only did China fall down but as did Russia as his grip slipped. "Oh no!" Prussia said about to move when England stopped him. "The thing senses your movement you idiot, stay still!" That's what they did. They all stood still for at least 10 minutes not moving a muscle.

Italy, however sad as it may be had been standing on one leg when I had told him to freeze and eventually, he couldn't stand on it for very long knocking into Germany as they both tumbled to the floor, and before anyone could do anything the clawed paw broke through the floor and pulled them both down as they fell. "West!" Prussia yelled looking into the hole where his brother and Italy disappeared.

Thankfully France had enough sense to grab Prussia before he did anything and again we waited. It was way longer this time. Maybe half an hour. It seemed the creature didn't like that though as where the hallway had started to disappear it's paw shot out from the abyss and pulled a large chunk of the floor with it. "We need to go!" I yelled as I stood up and started to run towards the elevator that had stopped moving away. I soon heard the pounding of everyone else's footsteps after me, and then I heard the wood splinter and Prussia shout.

I risked looking behind me and saw the thing had grabbed one of Prussia's leg and pulled it through the hole in the floor. "Gilbert!" The French nation yelled about to run out to help his friend before with one last great tug, Prussia was pulled through.
"Prussia!" The nation called in agony as England grabbed his arm and pulled him along as he ran for his life, signaling the nation to run.

There was another sound of splintering wood, an the scream of France's, accompanied by Arthur's yelling. I turned around again to see what was happening, before I stopped in horror. France was slowly but surely being pulled underneath the floor with England holding onto his arm refusing to let go. "England go on without me!" The Frenchman begged but all he was meet with the determined stare from his friend before they were both pulled down in one swift movement.

My feet started to pound again as I took off, Romania not far behind. I was almost there, just two steps away from the elevator when the sound of splintering wood was heard again followed by Romania's scream. My blood ran cold. I looked back at my friend in fear. "Go on without me Norway!" He yelled, his grip starting to slip. I couldn't run away. I couldn't lose another friend. I turned around and ran to Romania, just barely catching his hand. "Norway just go!" He yelled at me.

"No I'm not leaving another friend!" I said stubbornly before I felt him being tugged in again using all my strength to try and pull him up but it seems today just wasn't are luck. He was the first one to fall through the hole completely, only being save by my hand. It wasn't long before he was pulled into the abyss along with me. I was petrified. Despite it all though all I could see was black. Have a nice trip~. His voice whispered in my head before everything went completely still and calm.

*and that ladies and gentlemen was the  7th of Silently Suffering : Book 1. I hope you all enjoyed this  and I will see all of you next time, Bye!*