Chapter 6 : Something is Definately Wrong

*Hello ladies and gents and welcome to the 6th chapter of Silently Suffering : Book 1. Now before we start I wanted to apologize for not updating in a while. School had just started and I got a lot of homework to do. Anyway I hope you all are firmly enjoying this series and let's get into this, shall we?*

"Vhat ze heck are 2p's!?" Prussia yelled standing up. "The 2p's or 2nd players are the more sadistic version of us. In other words our opposites." I explained, leaning against the table.

"Well what were you looking for then Angleterre?" France said looking at the three of us quizzically. "He was looking for a mirror." Said Romania looking at him as of it was the simplest thing in the world.

"And what exactly does that mirror do, aru?" The Chinese nation said walking over to examine the pile that England had so expertly stacked. "The mirror is not an ordinary mirror." The English man explained, it can see and locate any nation you want no matter where you are. Even in another dimension."

This statement sent shivers up the others spines. "So what your saying is," Russia began. "Whoever has it has a huge advantage." Germany finished dread washing over his face. "Then where is it?"

England sighed, "it must be in my room..." said slowly trailing off at he end. "Then we should go get it ve~." Italy said starting to walk over to the door. "Let's go then!" Prussia added standing up and following Italy.

Slowly everyone started to exit the small meeting area, walking down the corridor to the elevator. "Why did you not tell us sooner?" France asked out of nowhere. Breaking the heavy silence .

"Jesus you git you almost gave me a heart attack!" England said grasping his shirt. "What are you talking about anyway?" Francis gave him the 'are you kidding me look', but then sighed as he realized Arthur had really forgotten.

"You must be really upset about America and Japan if your starting to forget stuff Angleterre." France said, ruffling the stunned man's hair. I sighed and shook my head these two just seriously need to date all ready.

"But I'm serious why didn't you tell us about the mirror or the 2p's before?" The Frenchman said dropping his playful tone. "Yeah England, why didn't you tell any of us aru?" China spoke up glancing over his shoulder to look at the two blonde countries.

"To be quite frank with you we wanted to keep you all safe." The Brit answered. "We didn't want to put any more pressure on you then what your countries are already giving you, so there was never a good time." I added to the conversation. "Eventually we even forgot about the 2p's for a good amount of time." Romania finished trailing of.

The group once again fell into an uncomfortable silence. Prussia coughed into his hand to try and clear the silence before speaking up, "how did you meet these 2p's anyways?" The Englishman chuckled darkly at this, "it's a long story." He said his eyes having a far away look in them.

"Speaking of things that are long how long is this hallway aru!" China complained. "Now that you mention it this is taking way longer than it took us to walk to the meeting room." Canada added. "Your right," Germany said, coming to a stop.

Everyone stopped walking and examined the hallway. You could in fact see the end of the hallway where the elevator and stairs stood. Russia took a few experimental steps forward and the door seemed to be moving farther away. "What the bloody heck is going on here!?" England shouted walking up to where Russia stood ahead of the group.

The door in turn just seemed to be moving farther away from them. "Something is definitely not right here, mon ami." The Frenchman mumbled as they all started at the door in awe. "Why don't we try the doors on the sides?" Prussia said walking toward one of the doors and grabbing the handle only for it to not twist like it was one solid item. Romania went to a different door and tried to open that one only for the same thing to happen.

"Maybe we should turn back?" I suggested turning around and taking a few steps back toward the room but soon the whole hallway behind is seemed to crumple and fade into nothing but darkness. I took a step back as the hallway stopped falling apart. "Ve! Germany what is happening!? I don't understand!" Italy shouted now clinging desperately to the German nation.

Russia slowly picked up a vase that sat on a decorative table and walked over to the abyss before dropping the item silently into the hole. Everyone sat there in silence waiting to hear the vase shattering but it never came. "What is that thing, Aru!?" The Asian country asked now sounding more frightened by the discovery.

"Obviously this isn't the really world. Da?" Russia stated, matter-of-factly. Everyone gave him the most bewildered look on what he was making the accusations when it started to click. The vase never shattered, the hallway keeps moving away, the other end disappeared, and all the doors were fake.

"It seemed that you've all finally figured it out!" A sarcastically cheery voice said out of nowhere. Me, England, and Romania went rigid. "It couldn't be, it's impossible!" I murmured under my breath, thinking thru all the possible reasons. "Oh yes it is poppet!"

*and that ladies and gentlemen is chapter 6 of Silently Suffering : Book 1. I hope you all enjoyed and I'm really sorry about the slow updates but school has a lot of homework in the future for me. Anyway I guess that's it and I'll see you all next time, Bye!*