{Chapter Five}{The Unexpected}

KR: I woke up with flau'jae in my arms asleep. She looked so cute when she sleeps. I woke her up by giving her a kiss on the head. She woke up and said Morning babe, I said back to her morning. I went to go make her some breakfast while she was on her phone. We were have a peaceful moment until we heard a loud BOOM a few blocks down the neighborhood near jaes' house.

F: I woke up to Roscoe kissing me on my head. I said morning babe. He said morning back. Roscoe went to go make us some breakfast and I was on my phone. We were being peaceful until we heard a loud BOOM from down the neighborhood near my house. LORD PLEASE DONT LET IT BE MY HOUSE.

KR: Me and jae looked at each other with the what the heck was that  look. We rushed to put some clothes on and ran to where we heard the loud noise. There was firefighters, policemen, and A girl in cuffs. Jae looked up, it was her house. She fell to her knees and started crying. It hurt me when jae cried. I then tired to confer her. She then looked back and I looked back to. I couldn't believe what I saw. The girl in the cuffs was Mini Barbie my ex. I stopped jae from trying to murder Mini Barbie.'

F: When we heard that boom me and roscoe made the what the world was that  look. We rushed to put the clothes on and ran out the door. We then ran in the direction we heard the noise from.  When we got to the house there was firefighters, policemen, and A girl in cuffs. When I looked up, it was my house, I fell to my knees and started crying. My clothes gone, my games gone, my everything including my house gone. Then I turned back to see the girl with the cuffs cause she had to have something to do with this. Then I saw none other than ms little mini Barbie, roscoes' ex. Roscoe knew I was about to murder her so he stopped me before anything happened. I asked the police what happened. The police told us that ms Barbie had planted a fire bomb in the house and just when she left the house the bomb exploded. Then someone called the cops bless there soul. Then the cops caught her just as she was about to turn the corner to leave the neighborhood. She even admitted to doing it. I sighed and asked roscoe if I could live with him for now on I did a puppy face and he said ok.

KR: After hearing the police explanation jae asked if she can live with me from now on. She did the puppy I couldn't say no to my queen so I said ok. She then asked me if we could go clothes shopping so we can get some more clothes for her. I said ok and we went clothes shopping. After that we stopped at Ihop and ate breakfast there since I didn't wanna cook anymore. So we went home and had a chill day after that.

F: When roscoe said yes I was happy. Anyway I asked him can we go clothes shopping since I have no clothes anymore. He said ok. We then went clothes shopping. After we were done we went to Ihop since roscoe didn't feel like cooking anymore. I can't say I blame him. So we went home and had a chill day afterwards.

{WASSUP AJJ PEEPS(I really need to stop with that) ANYWAY YALL DIDNT EXPECT THAT DIDN'T YALL.I HOPED YALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER I WILL BE POSTING A NEW ONE TOMMOROW}