{Chapter Six}{The Date Part 1.}

KR: It has been a few days since jaes' house got destroyed. So to cheer her up I decided I would ask her on a date. But the thing is, It's gonna be at home. I am going to ask jae to go to the mall to get me something. The while she is gone I'm gonna cook dinner and set everything up. She will be shocked when she comes back.

F: It has been a few days since my house was destroyed, I wanna be cheered up, I don't think roscoe has cheered me up yet. Is he planning something, nah he would tell me. Anyway roscoe asked me to go get some glasses for him. I said ok and went to the mall.

KR: Jae just left and she took her bike to the mall. So I have one hour to do this. So I got off my phone and ran to the kitchen to start cooking. This date is gonna be lit.

F: After about 30 minutes of me arguing with this lady over some glasses I finally left the mall. Then I hopped on my bike and started biking to roscoe house. I stopped when I realized the lights were off, Lord if there has been a robbery I'm throwing hands. Anyway I walked inside and there is romantic music playing. Then the lights turned on and I see roscoe with a suit on. I was so surprised I basically almost dropped roscoes' glasses. Then roscoe asked me, Do you wanna go on a date here? I said y.. yes. Then I started crying. He asked why are you crying. I said cause no one has ever done this for me before. Well I guess ill be the first, Roscoe said. Then I kissed him and we had our date.

KR: I finished cooking and setting everything up. The only thing I have to do now is do is take a shower and put on a suit. Then I turned off all the lights and grabbed the remote to turn them back on. I saw jae outside and got in position. Oh and I almost forgot, I also turned on some romantic music for her. Then she opened the door and walked inside. Then I turned on the lights. The look on her face almost made me laugh but I held it in. She almost dropped my glasses to. I asked her, do you wanna go on a date here? She said, yes. Then she started crying, I asked her why are you crying. She said, cause no one has ever done this for me before. Well I guess ill be the first, I said. Then she kissed me, and we had our date.

{WASSUP AJJ PEEPS(ok you know what there is no stopping me from saying that) ANYWAY FOR ALL YOU little ones who are reading this story THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE MATURE just a little DUE TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE FOR DARING ME TO DO IT SO YEA IM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEE AJJ PEEPS}