{Chapter Nine}{The Unexpected Part 3.}

F:Me and roscoe heard a knock at the door. We both were like what the . Then roscoe got up and open the door. Someone was standing with a gun at the door and hit roscoe upside the head knocking him out. I screamed, as I saw the person coming closer to me. Then instincts told me to run than I did. Once I got o my room I locked the door and called 911. But before I could click call. Everything went black. Next thing I knew I was in a room at another house.

KR: Me and Jae heard a knock at the door we both looked confused. Then I opened the door and saw someone standing at the door with the door since they had on a mask I couldn't see there face. Then all of a sudden everything went black. I woke up in somebody else's house. What I saw next made me wanna punch everything.

F: I was in a room and saw mini ordering a man to rape me. I screamed and then something happened which I Thanked God for. Roscoe actually broke free and punched the mess out of the man. Then he knocked out mini and broke me free. Then I kissed and hugged roscoe then he got a phone and called 911 and told them what happened they arrested mini and the man. Then the cops took us back to the house.

KR: I heard jae scream as the man tried to rape her. I then had the strength to break free from my restraint and knocked out the man then mini. Then I broke jae free and kissed her and hugged her. Then I got a phone and called 911. When the police got here they arrested mini and the man. Then the cops took us back home.

{WASSUP AJJ PEEPS, OK I NEED TO CATCH UP ON PUBLISHING SORRY. BUT DID YALL EXPECT NOPE, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. ANYWAY THE CHAPTER MAYBE OR MAYBE NO ANYWAY BYEE AJJ PEEPS}