{Chapter Seven}{The Date Part 2.}

F: We finished eating and I thanked roscoe for the most amazing date ever. He said, oh its not over yet. Roscoe we are to young, I said back. He said, I'm not talking about that. Oh, I said. Then he picked me up wedding style and took me upstairs and threw me on the bed. He took off my shirt and thankfully I had on a undershirt he let me keep that on. Then he kissed me and gave me hickeys, and kissed me all over(nope I'm done ill stop I'm not gonna go father nope its over I'm done I'm gonna retell it in roscoe pov but that's it) he stopped kissing me and we got in bed and we cuddled.

KR: We finished eating and jae thanked me for the best date ever. I look at her and said oh its not over yet. She said, roscoe we are to young. I'm not talking about that, I said. She said, oh. Then I picked her up wedding style and took her upstairs and threw her on the bed. I got over top of her and took off her shirt. She had on a cute undershirt. I kissed her and gave her hickeys, and kissed her all over.  Then I stop kissing her, got in the bed with her and cuddled.

{WASSUP AJJ PEEPS IM SORRY BUT I COULDN'T GO FATHER IT WAS GETTING TO HEATED ANYWAY I HOPED YALL LIKED THE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS KINDA SHORT ANYWAY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMMOROW BYE BYE AJJ PEEPS}