{Chapter 13}{The Child Part.4}

Time Stamp: It's 2 years later and Roscoe is 26, while Flau'Jae is 25, They also are now married.

F: Today I woke up feeling extremely sick. I felt like if I move I will throw up. I tried to get out of bed, and then, like I said, I threw up.  Roscoe heard me throwing up(since he was right next to me in the bed) and jumped up from his sleep. Roscoe asked "what's  wrong?!". I replied saying, "I don't know!" . Roscoe carried me to the bathroom and I threw up some more. Then, my stomach felt like something was pushing up against it. Roscoe asked, Ar-are you on your period again?! I looked up at him with the most "are you serious"  face. He said, "sorry".  Then I realized, me and Roscoe had (I'm not saying the rest you should know by now what I mean) I looked at Roscoe, and said "did we use", he looked at me with the panicked face I have ever seen. He said "n-no". I then told Roscoe I was going to take a pregnancy test, he said "ok". I took one and it said..... positive . I called Roscoe back into the bathroom and he came rushing in. I told him to look at the test. He looked and jumped with joy and yelled "IM GONNA BE A FATHERRRRR!!!!!". I laughed and Roscoe picked me up. I said, "ok-ok put me down before I puke again".  He put me down and then I went into the room to take a nap, Roscoe said "if you need anything call me future mother". I laughed and said, "ok". And  with that I fell asleep.

KR: I was peacefully sleeping, having a dream about me winning the lottery, when something awoke me. I sat up and looked to my right and saw Jae throwing up. I looked at her and asked, 'what's wrong?!'  She said , "I don't know!"  I got out of bed and carried her to the bathroom because I was beyond scared, she threw  up some more when we got in there. I then asked her "ar-are you on your period again?" She looked at me with a "are you serious" face. I said "sorry". I remember  what we did last night, just as I thought of that Jae asked me "di-did we use", I cut her off  and panicky  said "n-no".  Jae told me she was going to take a pregnancy  test, I said ok and I left the bathroom, I sat on our bed scared out of my mind, then Jae called me back into the bathroom. I ran like the flash into the bathroom, Jae than told me the test was positive, I was so happy I  jumped with joy and yelled, "IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . Jae laughed and I picked her  up. She said, "ok-ok put me down before I puke again". I say, "sorry". She then walked into the room, and layed down onto the bed. I then said, "if you need anything call me future mother". She laughed and said "ok". I was about to walk out and realized, that I'm gonna have to clean this puke up. I sighed and was like, "anything for my little future mother".

[WASSUP AJJ PEEPS{dang its been a while since I said that] SO TELL ME WHY I LOOK AT MY STORY RIGHT, AND I SEE THAT I GOT 1K READS, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY WOULD BE IRRELVANT AND EVENTUALLY GET CANCELLED, BUT IM SO GLAD THAT THIS STORY GOT POPLUAR. BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THANKS SO MUCH. ITS CRAZY THAT I GOT THIS MUCH POPLUARITY EVEN WHEN I BARELY UPDATE[sorry bout that] BUT THANKS. AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY PEACE OUT AJJ PEEPS}