{Chapter Eight}{ The Unexpected Part 2.}

F: I woke up in roscoes' arms, then I got up trying not to wake him. Thank God it worked. So I got up and went downstairs and went on Instagram. Then I realized, someone is trying to dm me. So I open it and its mini Barbie. "What the..." , I said. "Did she get bailed, probably" I said. I opened and said what mini.

Convo

F: What mini

Mini: Hey you respond like that come on were all friends here.

F: Friends? Ok you got me knocked all the way off, we are far and I mean far from friends

Mini: awww is little girl mad she lost her house? 

F: Actually no my life is fine, you actually helped me, thanks.

Mini: Ha you don't get the point do you?

F: I do get that I have a good life.

Mini: Your boyfriend wants me and you know it.

F: Nah, I thinks he wants me. 

Mini: Face it your a no good 13 year old. Your ugly the only reason why roscoe wants you is to cheer you up, he wants me so just give roscoe up and no one gets hurt.

F: Roscoe wants me and since this convocation is getting stupid I'm gonna go.

Mini: Your just saying that cause your about to cry boo hoo. Your pathetic, see you around.

End of convocation  

F: By this point I was tired of mini she always wants something out of someone. Also roscoe woke up cause I heard him upstairs. I was gonna show him the text and ask him a question.

KR: I saw Jae downstairs and went downstairs to tell her good morning. I told her good morning and she said good morning  back. She then said I wanted to show you something. She then showed me her phone and showed me a convocation she had with Mini. I was beyond startled. Then she asked me Roscoe, do you like me? I said nah I don't. I swear as I said that she looked like she was about to cry and slap me. I said chill I said that cause I don't like you I love you. All of her tears was gone when I said that. She said I love you to . Then I kissed her on the cheek. Then we heard a knock at the door.

{TO BE CONTUINED}

{WASSUP AJJ PEEPS OK YALL ARE PROBABLY LIKE OK WHY DIDNT YOU POST. IM SORRY FAMILY LIKE BUSINESS POPPED UP AND I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE SORRY. BUT THERE WILL BE A PART THREE TO THIS. BTW WHO DO YOU THINK IS AT THE DOOR. ANYWAY BYYEEE AJJ PEEPS}