Chapter 9

As the Nindroids converged on us, I lost track of where the Overlord and Pythor had gone. I was too preoccupied with Nindroids here and there to take time and look for them anyways.
There seemed to be no end to the Nindroids. I'd use my lightning to try and stun those who came at me, but mainly I resorted to my Spinjitzu and normal combat.

"We have to find a way to stop these Nindroids so we can slip away and find the Overlord!" Lloyd shouted over the sounds of battle.

"Yes, we must get Zane back before the Overlord does something worse to him!" P.I.X.A.L said.

"I could shock the lot of them and short-circuit them for a while." I responded.

"The last time you did that you passed out for hours! We can't have that! We need you!" Kai shouted back at me.

"Ok, then I'm out of ideas." I said while trying to think of something to do about Zane.

"How about this," Cole spoke up and turned to Nya, "call your Samurai Mech. Isn't it set to come automatically to you? Like you just need to press a button and it'll come?"

"That's right!" Nya exclaimed, "It should cause a big enough distraction for the Nindroids. Plus it'll give me a bigger advantage over them!"

Nya kicked an approaching Nindroid in the face and then pressed down on her bracelet that she always wears. A few moments later a rumbling noise could be heard over the sounds of the battle that steadily grew louder.

"Hit the floor!" Nya shouted.

We all fell to the floor as a loud crash echoed throughout the building, and shattered glass flew everywhere as Nya's Samurai X Mech crashed through the window. The Nindroids were momentarily stunned and some were crushed under the Samurai X Mech's feet. Nya ran over to the Mech and climbed in. While she did that I ran through the crowd of Nindroids and out the room.

I had a plan. Partially a plan, really, but a plan nevertheless. It was crazy and had a slim chance of actually working, but I needed to try. I just needed to find the Overlord/Zane. (Over-Zane maybe? Heheheh.)

"Where could they have gone?" I thought aloud to myself.

I threw my hood over my head. This way if I ran into any Nindroids I'd be disguised since I was still in that Nindroid's uniform. Hopefully I wouldn't be spotted by any Nindroids, since it seemed most of them were sent to stop my friends and I. Now, they're getting taken care of by Nya's Mech. I'd better hurry though before the others start worrying about where I had gone.

I didn't run my plan by anyone because I'd doubt they'd like it, or let me go through with it. Nonetheless, I had to do this. For Zane. Anyways, the plan might not end terribly. I hope. So I set off down the hall. I couldn't track Zane like P.I.X.A.L could, (I don't think so anyways. Who knows really since I'm half nindroid now), so I decided to just look into every room on this level and continue my search into other levels if Over-Zane (as I have now dubbed him) isn't on this level. looked into the remaining rooms on the seventy-seventh floor which seemed to take twenty minutes. I thought I could still hear fighting, but I wasn't sure.

Since they now have Nya's Samurai X Mech helping them out they shouldn't take as long to finish off the rest of those Nindroids. They can't possibly be still fighting them by now, could they? I mean, I don't hear them out looking for me, so that's good. I thought to my-self as I headed to the stairway as I finished my search.

I couldn't take the elevator anymore since I had broken it, so I was forced to climb the stairs. I started jogging upward as I thought of where to search next.

Maybe I should try looking in Borg's office on the hundredth floor? The Overlord might be using something up there? Even if it is twenty-three flights of stairs away. Uuuuuggghhh. Why did I have to break the elevator??