Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Word Count: 396

Assalamo Alaikum (peace be upon you)

Hello, Namaste and Bonjour! Welcome to my world of fantasy.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠
The book is dedicated to all those fearless, sarcastic and witty girls out there!💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Started on:
26th July 2017

This is my second story in the Mafia Love Story Series and it can be read as a stand-alone. Although I would request you to read the first one as well. It's called Forcefully Yours.

So before you proceed, I want you to keep certain points in mind:

✔️ I want you to know that this story is yet another fantasy of mine. I am not a very good author so this story will have a lot of flaws.

✔️Please understand that I will be writing all the chapters on my phone, so be patient and ignore the mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

✔️Vote, comment and share as much as you can. It encourages me a lot.

️Hate comments are not welcomed, because the book is free and the least you could do is shut your mouth if the story doesn't go your way. We already have a lot of hatred in the world.

✔️All rights reserved. No part of this book can be reproduced, printed or transmitted in any way or form be it electronic or mechanical without the permission from the author.

✔️Please don't copy my work and if you see someone doing it then please tell me.

✔️I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks to all of you who supported my first mafia story - Forcefully Yours.

✔️Feel free to PM me or write on my wall. You can contact me on instagram and Gmail as well.

Instagram- amreen.parvez1995 (give me your Instagram ID)

Gmail- amreen1995parvez@gmail.com

✔️Lastly, I might just warn you that i am not such a good writer. My characters too arn't perfect because they are human and humans are not perfect.
The good point is that you try to become a better one. So the journey is going to be full of surprises.

I can promise you yet another roler Coaster ride.

Now without further delay, you may proceed. Happy reading ☺

~Amreen