4| Get Out!

G E T  O U T!

Lubna's POV

W O R D  C O U N T: 2825

Assalam O Alaikum❤
Heyya! I know, I know you hate me.🙈
But I love you okay?

So I took a long long long break from writing cause I began to think that I had no more skills left in me. I tried. Trust me. I would sit for half an hour and end up writing two lines which I would delete soon after because it was not good enough.

Thanks for keeping up with me. I am making a comeback on wattpad. Tell me which story you want me to complete first?

I have a good news too.
My sister got married ALHAMDULILLAH!

recap: lubna had gone to Zaamin's hotel with her friends to celebrate her promotion when she saw Zaamin. She tried to run away and ended up colliding with him.😝

Without further delay! Go ahead.

Have you ever witnessed a moment where you wished or desiderated you were a wall?

Or a painting?

Or maybe the table?

Anything else but you.

Well, I did!

In fact I do right now and so would you if those cold and haughty electric blue eyes were leering at you the way they were at me.

Zaamin’s eyes were calculative. His stifling eyes were probing me as if trying to dispute my entire existence. “I am sorry sir. I. Uhh. Didn’t see you coming.” I falter with my words.

I expected him to shout at me for being so cloddish but no, that didn’t happen. His lips remained pressed together into a thin line and my heartbeat remained erratic from all the adrenaline.

Just when I thought that things couldn’t get any worse, I heard Haadi. “Lubna?”

Idiot!

I instantly felt guilty because of my devilish mind that had been hoping for the mother earth to temporarily swallow him or make him invisible.

I wanted to scream and pull his hair out of frustration at the same time. His voice though had somewhat managed to bring Zaamin back to senses, for he loosened his grip on my wrist that I hadn’t yet realized, he’d been holding. The absence of his skin on mine made me pay attention to its presence previously and I am usually not at all comfortable on being touched. Don’t blame me. I have a baggage of memories to haunt me for a lifetime. This was a first. For a very long time, a simple brush of a shoulder from the opposite gender scared me to death. It later turned to anger and then I simply felt like throwing up.

Nothing can drive one closer to his own insanity than a haunting memory refusing its own death. I believe the only real ghosts are memories. They haunt you forever. They’ll come up in places you had least expected and threaten your present and future.

The Zaamin I knew was just a memory and now an enemy too. “Are you okay?” Haadi asked but I couldn’t reply for I was too busy watching Zaamin take an about turn and leave as if I were a wall, a painting or maybe the table. Anything else but me!