5| Go To Hell!

G O  T O  H E L L!

W O R D  C O U N T: 1611

LUBNA's POV ❤

"Why would you say something like that? You didn't have to hurtle things. His reaction was manifest." I heard my trainer say. I was strictly prohibited from contacting my uncle. I was only supposed to be in contact with the trainer and I couldn't even use my phone to contact him, so i used Laiba's instead.

"He gets on my nerve. He was ignoring me and you told me to grab his attention. I just thought he might be the kind who'd be easy to seduce." I roll my eyes as if he could see me too.

"You are getting it all wrong. You can't expect everything to happen in a day. Try to know him first. You need to know his taste and then become it." He explained further. "But how am I suppose to know him when he doesn't even want to see me, let alone talk to me." I hurl because I just feel hopeless. It had been a week now since the 'Get out' scene in his office and I had zero encounters with him.

I was only given small works to do and they were assigned to me through emails, which I didn't receive from him directly. His receptionist mailed it to me and i was to submit all my works to her.

She was more of his personal assistant than I was. I heave a dejected sigh soon after I am done talking to the trainer.

"C'mon don't lose hope. How long can he resist you anyway?" Laiba winks at me. "I don't know what's wrong with him and it intrigues me. I wish I could just see through his skull and his fake facade."  I reply back to her.

"Maybe you've got it all wrong. Maybe he likes chasing and you should be the one to ignore him instead of throwing yourself at him." I think about it and the thought makes me grin. I have absolutely zero progress, so doing something is better than doing nothing.

The following day I move through all the floors in the building hoping to accidentally meet Zaamin, so that I could ignore him but all my plans were in vain.

I had to make him chase me but it was funny because I was chasing after him and he was running away effortlessly.

And this entire behavior of his had become very galling to me.

A few days later, I went to office before everybody else did. I dress pretty decently today testing my new theory. Why am I here? You may ask.

Its because after a lot of research, I came to know that Zaamin was the first one to enter the building and the last one to leave. Yes! That's how hardworking that man is.

I would give him credit for that. His business bloomed because of his diligence, hardwork and labour.

I wait behind the only car parked in the parking lot. It was 5.15 AM and the Earliest shifts starts at 6AM.

I tap my foot impatiently when his car entered the lobby. Hiding behind the car, I watch carefully as Zaamin strolls out of his car and hands the keys to the guard.

He saunters towards the main glass door and the guard there opens it for him. The minute he is in, I scamper. I rush so i can reach the elevator and go along with him, the only way he would probably not be able to ignore me.