6| You Make Me Weak

Y O U  M A K E  M E  W E A K

W O R D  C O U N T: 2558

Who wants to know what goes on in Zaamin's mind?

Surprise! Surprise!

ZAAMIN's POV

I've always been a proud man. Proud of my principles, mostly regarding my decency, mostly regarding my capability of not being influenced or attracted to another woman. I was a control freak. And I liked the fact that unlike most men my feelings were in my control, not vice verca.

Or so I thought.

Until that niqabi happened.

Until Lubna Ahmed happened.

The niqabi, I never saw her again but I think I respected her. Yes, she definitely had beautiful eyes but that was enough. Yes, it was!. I never tried to find her again.

But Lubna, that girl was causing a wreck in my system. She broke all my principles and I have now ascertained that I am what you call a 'mentally sick man'. I harass beautiful girls in my head and I am embarrassed as well as furious about it.

And now I am calling her beautiful!

This is not me.

That woman is a toxic.

Most woman are and I ignore them effortlessly. It never really bothers me. She is not the first woman who's trying to catch my attention. It's evident. I hate these kind of women.

And I hate her the most because I find her beguiling. I find her more than attractive. It's not normal. You think I am exaggerating. I am not.

The first day she came to my floor, I heard the commotion outside but I didn't know it was her, not until I received a call from Haamida, my receptionist.

I refused to meet her. It was easy. I resumed my work but within seconds I was distracted. I went inside the room connected to my office.

Just once! I promised myself.

She looked beautiful in whatever she wore. I realized, I liked seeing her furious. My lips twitch sideways in delight. I liked getting on her nerves because hell! She got on mine.

I stare at her shamelessly, refusing to blink for a few seconds. Two sides of the wall in this room were a see through. One, through which I could see what was going on outside in the waiting room and the other one showed me my office.

When she kept the pen drive on Haamida's desk. I knew she was about to leave and I wanted to see more of her fire. I made a call to my receptionist and asked her to send her in. I didn't miss the triumphant smile that conquered her angelic face.

She was not typically beautiful like the most women in the office, who have altered their faces and bodies towards perfection. Her face was untouched, odd in it's striking beauty.

I watched her enter, whilst drinking water that I had just poured into my glass. She looked captivated, like a child who'd just entered Disney land. Unwantedly, my eyes begin to scan her from head to toe, lingering on her enthralling eyes to the pale skin of her neck hidden perfectly within the curl of her hair to the swell of her breast.