Synopsis

Synopsis
Word Count: 443

The cover for this story is made by me. If anyone needs a cover, you can contact me.

Updates: once or twice a week.

Zaamin Bashar Ameen, the blue eyed monster so as they call him. A 6 foot Hot, sexy, striking and gorgeously arrogant alpha male. He had power, he had opulence and he was one of the most influential people in the world. With a sprouting and blooming empire, and a father who was a merciless mafia king, he had it all.

He was quite opposite to the men of his age. He had no time for love and no time for women. He regarded them as a distraction and refrained himself from every women. Maybe that's why girls were practically swooning and drooling over him.

Lubna Hashim, a beautiful fearless girl who seeked nothing but revenge from her own uncle, her own blood for he was responsible for the death of her family. She was brutally raped at a very small age and left on the streets until her maternal uncle found her. Left in the world alone to face the trials and tribulations for about 14 years, Lubna was finally ready to avenge her parents death.

The plan was simple and easy-peasy, she had to make Zaamin fall in love with her. It was the only way she could enter his family and kill them all. She wanted them to know how it felt to be betrayed by the people they loved and trusted the most.

It wouldn't be so strenuous, that's what she thought until she met him---Zaamin. From Love and Jealousy to seduction, she tried it all but flunked miserably. It was too difficult to grab his attention, let alone court the emotionless billionaire.

All she received was ignorance, coldness and ruthlessness from the blue eyed monster. A change of plan was all what it took for her to seduce and woo his half brother, Rhidaan.

She finally finds her way in the family but there is one small trouble.

Zaamin Bashar Ameen had finally fallen for her and he had no intention of letting her go.

"I have never fallen in love. Now that I have, I have fallen harder than any other man." he confessed as he rubbed his thumb accross my lips. My heart started pounding at an unsteady pace.

"Have some shame, I am marrying your brother." His eyes darkened but he smirked wickedly as I yanked his hand away from my lips. Almost immediately he hauled me to himself.

"if only I'll let that happen woman, if only." he snarled.

Brace Yourself ladies, Zaamin Bashar Ameen is about to rock your world. ♥

Please give me your views ☺ and vote.

Also if you haven't, please read my other stories as well.

✔️Planned By Allah

✔️Lost And Found

✔️Forcefully Yours

✔️The Billionaire's Flipped Heart