Chapter Three

Andy's Pov
I watched curiously like leaning on the dressing counter, my palms continuously running across my exposed arms, tracing the ink mindlessly.  Bryce started calling out orders, getting into the work mindset. Honestly watching the switch in his head of being so playful, to being so serious. He was giving out each order, how this concert night was gonna be since we needed the stage to be all ready by around 8:30 tonight everything in place, mic checks and outfits as well.

I chewed my lower lip a bit, harshly letting each teeth sink into the delicate like flesh, slowly I wrinkled my nose a little bit feeling my nose ring a bit. Me and him won't ever be the same again and I hate it, you could either feel or. Or even just sense it as well.

I've known him for all my life when we were teens instead of bullying me, he befriended me and ever since then we have been irresistible and best friends for life. Bonding over silly interests, wherever I went he followed, sort of like magnets. We only were apart for a bit when we moved to separate states for a little while. In time shortly he came right back to LA.

He has always stuck by my side, even through times I've been a full out idiot, while I was the same helping him through his struggles as he did  for me.

I smiled a little more  to myself at the thoughtful truly the amazing friend I had here, we even had tattoos to symbols our friendship,  still it's odd.  Why hasn't he taken his hoodie off ever since we started this tour?  Which had been ongoing how for two weeks.

He never takes his hoodies, jackets or long sleeved shirts off which makes me think the worse outcome yet I always shake it away. No if he was in pain in that way he would come to me... Wouldn't he? When me and Juliet first started dating that's when me and Bryce went downhill because he didn't wanna interfere with Juliet and me.

He wanted to give us space to grow,  I didn't really want him to drift away either. That itself is usually why long term friendships get torn apart.  After the huge fight that I now clearly could see was Juliet who started it with Bryce. I can see he is done, like he is done trying he has no reason. He is full of something different and it's not the same I now can see I was In wrong for what I did.

I sighed a little shifting left and right, needing to dismiss my own thoughts from clouding everything.  I glanced at who was now near me, it was CC  messing with his headband, looking sleepy like usual. "Hey dude what's up?"  He asked me, I cracked a smile pulling my hair back a bit to move away from my face.

"Nothing  much just thinking."  I answered loosely, "Where's Juliet?"  I continued hoping to dismiss anyone's worries.

CC hummed a few times now biting at his thumb a few times scanning his vision all over. "Her, Jinxx and Jake are doing mic check while Ashley went out for air."  He informed me basically of everyone's positions.  I nodded in understand humming then I nodded towards Bryce seeing him talking deeply with our stylist gesturing and what not.

Even though we could do our looks on our own, he said it was always good to have another set of skilled hands on set no matter where. "CC have you noticed something I don't know off with Bryce?" I finally let one worry off my chest.

CC who was still chewing at his thumb slightly, stared heavily at me. "In what way man?"  He gestured a little with his free hand, A light sigh slipped past me slowly rubbing the back of my neck to ease the tension that seemed to grow there suddenly.

"He hides a lot of things Andy, only if he feels so that you need to know." He waved his hand off as it not being much, I clicked my tongue a bit against my inner cheek, licking at it slowly.

"I don't know I just feel like I don't know him anymore and I know him like nobody else. I usually can tell when something is bugging him,"  I whispered lowly under my breath, CC shook his head.

"I don't know Andy maybe just let him come to you when the time feels right to him you know?" CC explained, I shifted my gaze at CC since he was right in the most way.  "Alright man."  I mutter. CC flashed a grin my way  lifting his hand to pat at my back a couple times.

"So do you and Juliet have the wedding plans?"  He asked me, with changing to a new topic, I nodded with a smile chuckling with a soft smile. "Its all figured out for November I can't wait," I exclaimed out.

"Neither can we all are happy for you two."  CC called patting at my shoulder even more quickly, I cracked another grin.

"Thanks, CC."  I muttered gratefully that someone could see it.  "At least someone is happy."  I called once again, looking at Bryce who was smiling laughing which was different from him being sad from time to time.

"You know that he and Juliet could never see eye to eye for some odd reason. Since Juliet isn't really fond of him but Bryce isn't either."  I glared a little bit sighing a bit annoyed at the thought.

"I know and I hate that the two people that matter a lot to me can't handle or be around each other I just don't know why they can't get along,"  I whispered looking back towards CC whos scowl seemed to increase a small bit moving his hair away.

"There's a lot to the both of them that we all can't really see but those know what it is,"   I nodded deeply.

"You're right."  I called CC squeezed my shoulder again, "We should go join mic check before Bryce kills us."  He called and I agreed none the less a short laugh leaving me knowing he was correct.  Following after him when he lead the way and I took one last glance before we left.