Chapter Fifteen

Andy's Pov
I blinked my blue eyes deeply sitting criss cross apple sauce on the couch watching as Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley were a little to drunk for my liking but who was I to say anything when in my early twenties I was a very drunk person just not as much as before.

All of us had a long day ahead that was full of fan meets at different hot topic location's.

Me and Bryce talking about our relationship which is still spread around world wide in the news and just was a day of a lot of running around.

Speaking of Bryce where is my boyfriend I thought still leaning on my fist. I looked up seeing Bryce coming from our shared kitchen drinking a beer he found looking around at our drunk friends.

He released a laugh I cracked a smile. "Why are you standing Bryce sit down." I called loudly over the hysterical laughter that Ashley was releasing he was gasping out of breath hard.

Bryce chuckled and flopped down on the couch with me he put his arm around me and I leaned to his touch leaning my head on his shoulder. God I was tired I should actually head to bed soon I thought briefly rubbing the bridge of my nose.

Bryce let another chuckle out and I watched him amused. "You know they're gonna have stay the night none of them are in the right state to be driving." Bryce pointed out.

I let a small whine out nodding. "Yes I know." I laughed. I flicked my eyes to CC who was messing with his hair letting drunk giggles out.

"Oh I know let's okay a quick game." Jinxx called loudly after sipping his beer I sat up a small bit in Bryce's embrace.

"I don't think so I think its time for you to sleep." I announced.

"Oh come on Andy what fun would that be come on just a quick game of never have I ever." Jake called pouting along with Ashley looking between every one.

I sighed heavy chewing on my lower lip hard. "Alright." I agreed everyone mini cheered and I leaned back into Bryce slowly messing with his hand that he was holding.

"Ashley start." CC called flipping his hair away from his face.

"Never have I ever jumped in a pool naked." He called messing with his hair.

I watched as Bryce, Jinxx and CC took sips from there drinks. I released a small snort and Bryce chuckled. "Skinny dipping is fun we should try it soon Andy." He taunted to me.

"Oh that's never gonna happened." I joked laughing, "But maybe." I answered. Bryce wiggled his eyebrows playful I chuckled it was Jinxx's turn and we watched him closely.

"Never have I ever kissed someone on accident." He called Ashley, Jake drank and I grabbed Bryce's drink taking a small sip.

"Really?" Bryce called to me confused I nodded.

"Oh plenty of times." I answered. "Just not something to bring up often." I called nodding using my free hand, I pulled my black hair away still nibbling on my lower lip some more.

"Most of them were very drunk." I muttered Bryce slowly nodded rubbing a pattern on my side. My turn." Jake called fixing the way he sat leaning back on the arm chair.

"Never have I ever slept with a friend." He proclaimed. I watched as nobody drank but I had to keep myself from making a loud noise. My eyes went wide fast and my breath got caught in my throat watching Ashley and Bryce both drinks.

Bryce slowly avoided eye contact with me his gaze facing his lap. Ashley hummed nodding. "When?" CC asked curious like leaning forward.

"Uhhh its happened like four months ago." Ashley slurred out quickly pulling his hair away from his face.

"We were at the bar that one time. "Ashley continued. I watched him keep snapping his fingers and bouncing it on the edge of his knees.

"Me and Ashley were talking one night and then bam." Bryce muttered nodding lifting his head up and fixing his gaze still on us.

"Me and him slept together." He explained there was a deep tug on my heart and I couldn't stop the feeling of jealousy and others things from entering my heart.

I didn't care that it happened before me and him for together or even that I was engaged to Juliet it got quiet and I cleared my throat softly.

"How about we call it a night guys." I called sitting up quickly and Bryce as well nodded getting up he went to go help Jake and Jinxx up and I went to help CC and Ashley the feeling not once leaving me at all and probably wasn't gonna for a while.