Chapter Thirteen

Bryce's Pov
I let a small wince and sign of uneasy and the uncomfortable feeling go across my face feeling the curtains in my room were being pushed opened wildly letting the sun in.

I was laying on my stomach deeply holding my pillow over my head, "Andy you're an ass close the blinds." I exclaimed tossing myself on my side slightly peeking over to see Andy had woken up before me showered, did his hair all that.

Andy looked over at me amused laughing "you need to wake up like now I let you sleep in an extra hour but you promised me so we're doing it today." Andy announced.

I let a deep grumble and whine out tossing the pillow off my head. I sat up pushing my now short hair back I was pouting a small bit studying Andy.

"You and I both know there's no reason for me to go to that interview that is mainly for you," I called slowly leaning on my fist admiring Andy, trying to hide my smile watching him pick things up around my room organizing.

A little thing he has done since staying with me now. "There is a reason for you to come and that is because you are head of the managing team and they wanna hear from you and not just me." Andy pointed out finally falling out to lay on the bed a little with a small grunt.

"I still see no point in me going. I already know what one of the main questions is gonna be its gonna be the same one that everyone has been asking for the last three months," I called.

Andy let another one of his chuckles out he was messing with the edges of my sleeves his light touch touching me. "What question is that?" He asked me looking up from my sleeves, I gave him that look.

"You know what it is." I called Andy's face twisted to realization and he then nodded, "that will be asked but there's not much we can explain unless you wanna go into further?" Andy suggested.

"Yep, not gonna happen." I called getting up with a grunt and Andy looked at me sadly.

"Why do you keep avoiding telling people we are dating now Bryce?" Andy questioned firmly folding his arms over his chest as much as he could.

"I'm not." I quickly exclaimed back, I just didn't like bringing up the topic everyone was already in shock about Juliet and him not being together anymore.  Announcing us together is so not gonna be good for us at all.

_____________________
I shifted in my seat even more if I could sitting beside Andy who was yet again at it with answering questions the interview has been going on for a good hour. Its two hours long they just ask him about random things you know like Black Veil Brides, about Andy's solo album Andy Black.

They asked him about all of them. they asked me about when the next bvb tour is gonna happen and I just gave them a small hint for 2018 also hinting at Andy doing a movie in late October of 2017 and the guys hint at another album and music video.

"So Bryce?" I glanced up when my name was called, hiding back my exhaustion,  "Yeah." I answered rubbing my chin lightly. I saw Andy trying to hide his smile, but he did a bad way of hiding that he was looking at me.

"So you and Andy are quite close right?" He asked me smiling shuffling through his cards of questions.  "Umm yes we are," I answered chuckling. "I've known Andy all my life actually, we're childhood friends," I answered. Andy nodded with a smile flashing his blue eyes gazing at me with his love.

"Then through highschool Bryce was all I had and he defended me and always was the only one I could fully trust so when turning eighteen he moved to LA with me and from there on the years flew and here we are now," Andy called.

I chuckled nodding chewing on my lower lip more like nibbling hard. "Cute." The interviewer called grinning, "What I also hear is that you two have tattoos together?" He asked. I nodded pulling my sleeve down, I exposed my wrist and Andy did the same.

"Semicolon's." I answered with a small smile Andy did also.

"We've had a little trouble but that doesn't mean our story ends," Andy answered deeply.

I nodded also smile tracing the pattern across my wrist, "Is there anything else you guys wanna share?" He asked flicking his gaze between the two of us. "Anything important and big?" He asked.

Andy was looking at me nodding towards me to do it, looking serious like.  "No." I answered fast, but then Andy smacked my arm really hard glaring "Ow!" I whined out quickly.

"Fine, there is." I muttered rubbing my arm deeply I looked at my jordans a bit shifting them then answered. "Me and Andy are dating." I answered looking back up and Andy looked super extremely happy grinning.

I let a small laugh out looking at him deeply the both of us were smiling at each other the interviewer looked so happy.

"You two are dating is something that everyone has been sending in to ask but they weren't too sure to ask after everything with you and Juliet and its been three months now?" The interviewer asked.

Andy nodded a bit his hair pushed away from his face. "Me and Juliet didn't have that connection anymore like we did for all five years but I realized I had a deeper connection with the goofball on the side of me and I love him a lot." Andy called smiling.

I let a laugh out hiding my face leaning away from him deeply. They are gonna be so many retweets, Instagram post all about this.  Here comes the hate and homophobic remarks.